Premium
Gonna steal thread killa's format for this lol :quag:

-Miami was his first offer
-Has a top three of Miss State (leader), Miami and Kentucky
-Visiting for next weekends camp
-Wants to announce before the season
-Has a really good relationship with Jethro

[video=youtube;DwoLKIl0tvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwoLKIl0tvo[/video]

I like the way our DT recruiting is shaping up. They've casted a huge net this time around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's playing DE in a three man front. I suspect he's more suited to that position than playing inside. He's 275, according the video, but I'm not sure he would end up being a good 300 pound plus interior guy. His frame looks a bit thin for that weight. Some guys are naturally huge---I had that impression looking at Khairi Clarke. This guy doesn't look the same way. I like how active he is. Some say what you need for a three man front is basically three defensive tackles.

Before you say I'm nuts about the three tackles business, I heard one of the best pro coaches in history say this repeatedly--Joe Gibbs.

He's playing DE in a three man front. I suspect he's more suited to that position than playing inside. He's 275, according the video, but I'm not sure he would end up being a good 300 pound plus interior guy. His frame looks a bit thin for that weight. Some guys are naturally huge---I had that impression looking at Khairi Clarke. This guy doesn't look the same way. I like how active he is. Some say what you need for a three man front is basically three defensive tackles.

Before you say I'm nuts about the three tackles business, I heard one of the best pro coaches in history say this repeatedly--Joe Gibbs.

I know this isn't gonna be popular as a team to cite, but Notre Dame looked like they were playing 3 DTs last season. Nix and Lewis-Moore were freakin huge, and Tuitt is 300+ too. If the main job of the 3-4 D-End is to set the edge and play the run, it makes sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back