Alabama commit visiting this weekend

duke4heisman

Let's go Brandon!
4 star DB Stephen Roberts

"I am still open - I have not signed any papers yet," Stephen Roberts said about his commitment to Alabama.
He is still committed to Alabama, but he plans to visit Miami on July 20 and that is the only visit he has scheduled the remainder of the summer. He believes Miami will offer.

Roberts also said he is "90-percent" committed to Alabama, but that they would be his only Official visit

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1307343.html

Advertisement
if he's 90% committed to bama, then they have other bigger fish in mind especially if he thinks/sounds like he wants a MIAMI offer. there is no such thing as "commits" until NSD any longer...

This kid live like 15 min from Auburn's campus I am willing to be that other 10 percent is him going to Auburn. It is **** near impossible to get a prospect out of Alabama that both Auburn and Bama want

Advertisement
the day this staff starts stealing SEC commits, yet alone ones from Bama should be a tell that we are back in a national picture

Advertisement
the day this staff starts stealing SEC commits, yet alone ones from Bama should be a tell that we are back in a national picture

No, the wins will

well certainly but it starts with recruiting

Oh yeah I forgot recruiting means so much more than wins that the #1 class brought us a NC. On field results makes recruiting easier. On fid results makes everything easier, plain and simple. But carry on

I believe you need the recruits in order to get the wins that will help get the recruits, which will help to win the games. KnowImSayin?

OK St has never beaten us in recruiting, they were almost in the NT 2 years ago. Player development and wins get us over the SEC crap ESPN is feeding these kids daily. Its our destiny to put a end to it.

Advertisement
Miami landing a Miami kid over Bama is nothing like landing a Bama kid over Bama. Doesn't hurt to try though. Definitely gotta get it done on the field either way.

Winning big plus getting a kid from Bama to visit Miami in the winter is a good start.

Miami landing a Miami kid over Bama is nothing like landing a Bama kid over Bama. Doesn't hurt to try though. Definitely gotta get it done on the field either way.

Winning big plus getting a kid from Bama to visit Miami in the winter is a good start.

Especially a defensive back, Saban's specialty

Advertisement
I havent' followed Bama recruiting though. If they have recruited DB like they did RB last year, I don't care if I grew up a Bama fan from Tuscaloosa and was concieved on their field, I wouldn't have any intentions of going there.

They signed like 5 4 star RB's last year alone. The last three that followed the 1st two are all retards.

Golden and staff are clearly trying to chip into SEC country. Doing well in GA. Got that QB--so far-- out of Bama. We have been strong in TN. Getting a couple out of LA. This schools only have so many ships--the more of them they spend down here looking for our speed, the better our chances are of getting some of the better coached nasty studs from up there. We have so much skill speed down here, I think it is a good trade for us. Of course, we have to start winnning. Beat the crap out of the swamp scum this year will mark our resurection.

No, the wins will

well certainly but it starts with recruiting

Oh yeah I forgot recruiting means so much more than wins that the #1 class brought us a NC. On field results makes recruiting easier. On fid results makes everything easier, plain and simple. But carry on

good recruiting will lead to more wins, more wins will lead to better recruiting

Advertisement
Back