Alabama 5 Star Eyabi Anoma........

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this is who I am remembering, kid looked like a monster at one of the all star games. I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he should be playing more, but what can you do when you walk onto the most loaded roster in the country but get a wake up call.

Wonder if there is any other info on this as far as off field.

Advertisement
If this is who I am remembering, kid looked like a monster at one of the all star games. I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he should be playing more, but what can you do when you walk onto the most loaded roster in the country but get a wake up call.

Only one to consistently block him was Scaife lol. Beat him with speed one time and couldn’t beat him after that. Torched every other tackle.

He was also real skinny.

Only one to consistently block him was Scaife lol. Beat him with speed one time and couldn’t beat him after that.
I didn't watch any of the practice week stuff, just caught some of the game. Forgot who his reps that I saw were against, just remember thinking that kid has to be a 5 star with that speed around the edge and sure enough when I looked him up he was. Didn't really look into him any further after I saw Bama, figured he would disappear for a couple years behind their fleet of studs and pop out as a high round pick in three years.

Advertisement

Yes, same game Scaife and Jordan played in. He ended up earning MVP honors for the game.

Other then Neal and Hill IMO if we have a chance and sadly I doubt it but if we do he'd be the 2nd or 3rd most important recruit

Advertisement
I didn't watch any of the practice week stuff, just caught some of the game. Forgot who his reps that I saw were against, just remember thinking that kid has to be a 5 star with that speed around the edge and sure enough when I looked him up he was. Didn't really look into him any further after I saw Bama, figured he would disappear for a couple years behind their fleet of studs and pop out as a high round pick in three years.
That kid was built like Tim Williams but he needed serious work in the weight room. Still literally torched everybody other than Scaife. The same team Scaife was on had Nicholas Petit-Freire and Richard Gouraige. Both were top 75 guys...not some fringe guys they bring in because most of the linemen play at the Army game. I think he was actually on the 2 deep too.

Advertisement
Back