Al "thankful" to be in South Florida

Advertisement
I can't think of nothing that would give me more pleasure than to feel the flesh and bone of Al's face crumbling to the blow of a tire iron to his goofy *** mug.

Peter and mods. If you don't cut this poster loose immediately you are taking a chance that you're going to be called to task some day for the actions of looney people like this actually carrying out their fantasies.

Peter and mods, I take offense at someone coming on here and calling those with different opinions "looney" and going so far as to infer they are threats to others. That is threatening. I don't know where this cat gets his fantasies from, but he should be cut loose.

I can't think of nothing that would give me more pleasure than to feel the flesh and bone of Al's face crumbling to the blow of a tire iron to his goofy *** mug.

Peter and mods. If you don't cut this poster loose immediately you are taking a chance that you're going to be called to task some day for the actions of looney people like this actually carrying out their fantasies.

Anyone ever explain in detail, how you're FOS?

Whadda candya$$.

Advertisement
Back