Al "thankful" to be in South Florida

Advertisement
Is there a college or pro coach in any sport as hated by his fan base? Serious question.

Advertisement
Is there a college or pro coach in any sport as hated by his fan base? Serious question.

Has there ever been? I remember living in South Carolina when Brad. Scott was leading them to a 22 game losing streak. The hatred for Golden is so far beyond that.
It's far beyond Gillespie at UK too.

90% of the fan base is literally praying he loses to Bethune cookman and
a majority would be relieved if tomorrow's Herald Sports headline read "Golden Dead"

Has there ever been? I remember living in South Carolina when Brad. Scott was leading them to a 22 game losing streak. The hatred for Golden is so far beyond that.

a majority would be relieved if tomorrow's Herald Sports headline read "Golden Dead"

Golden Dead?!?!?

Please do not tease.

I still dont see why you guys spend so much time ****ting on Golden. Hes crap for sure and we all want him gone but would any of you actually quit if you were him. ?
Its the ****** BOT and admin that needs to be our targets.

Marc Trestman ...Bears..last season.

Advertisement

Hated yes but Not even top ten.

Gillespie was set up for dui by AD negotiating his buyout

Miami fans have spent thousands of dollars flying banners over stadiums to embarrass Golden

Hated yes but Not even top ten.

Gillespie was set up for dui by AD negotiating his buyout

Miami fans have spent thousands of dollars flying banners over stadiums to embarrass Golden

And frankly I still just think this angry fan base needs to dig a little and start calling out by name with banners the people who choose to keep a bad coach employed.
Golden is doing what he knows....and our BOT is just fine with it. Golden doesnt know any better...the BOT does.

I still dont see why you guys spend so much time ****ting on Golden. Hes crap for sure and we all want him gone but would any of you actually quit if you were him. ?
Its the ****in BOT and admin that needs to be our targets.

No one expects him to just quit. He doesn't have enough self-respect for that.

Most here recognize that the real problem, as you stated, is the Board Of Garbage. I care enough to call them out frequently. Unfortunately, they get less attention due to their less public facade. I like to think of it as GROLDEN being the embodiment of the complete total 100% incompetence of the Board Of Garbage.

“Leaving the Orange Bowl had a real impact on the program. I follow it pretty closely [from Idaho], and I don’t think it looks very good. It’s concerning. They’re losing a lot of the enthusiasm that made the program so great. It’s very disappointing to see the program just existing” instead of thriving.

-Sam Jankovich

Advertisement
Golden asked for that ****. What does he expect? He should just get his a$$ back in that bunker of his and not come out until the NEB game. The fans are not ready to hear anything he has to say right now.

This is why he was so devastated after not getting Psu job, he knew he was close to being exposed as a fraud.

Al could've went to psu, been mediocre or bad ...... then blame the probation for struggles. Probably could've squeezed another four years out of that job.

He would have been begging the Ped State administration to not seek reductions in the penalties from the NCAA so he could milk an extra few years out of that contract.

Advertisement
I can't think of nothing that would give me more pleasure than to feel the flesh and bone of Al's face crumbling to the blow of a tire iron to his goofy *** mug.

Peter and mods. If you don't cut this poster loose immediately you are taking a chance that you're going to be called to task some day for the actions of looney people like this actually carrying out their fantasies.

I can't think of nothing that would give me more pleasure than to feel the flesh and bone of Al's face crumbling to the blow of a tire iron to his goofy *** mug.

Peter and mods. If you don't cut this poster loose immediately you are taking a chance that you're going to be called to task some day for the actions of looney people like this actually carrying out their fantasies.

Nonsense! Gator Hatar may have been a bit too graphic. However, your jackboot fascist attitude is in need of serious introspection.

stfu

Advertisement
Back