Al recruiting NJ kids again

I'm from NJ. highschool football up here is a joke. there's some gems in north jersey at some private schools but I don't think there game translates to south florida football. Al recruits these kids because they aren't in touch with the rest of us about the state of this program. These poor kids think they're actually being recruited to the old U

That's exactly what's going on. Folden is like the chick who gave everyone in the neighborhood herpes, so she moved somewhere else to serve up her diseased pookyak to a bunch of unsuspecting marks.

Advertisement
Where the kids come from isn't the issue - the question is can these kids play.

We could've won every game this year if our kids we're coached up correctly -specifically on Defense. Talent was not great but good enough to win 10 games AND maybe win the ACCCG ....

Our Lack of Defensive - Aggressiveness, Scheme, Game plan, passiveness, alignments, personnel, adjustments, Technique, and COACHES Calls screwed us.

I don't care if the kids are from NJ - Mars -or So. Fl... if they can play, they can play.

JC

Where the kids come from isn't the issue - the question is can these kids play.

We could've won every game this year if our kids we're coached up correctly -specifically on Defense. Talent was not great but good enough to win 10 games AND maybe win the ACCCG ....

Our Lack of Defensive - Aggressiveness, Scheme, Game plan, passiveness, alignments, personnel, adjustments, Technique, and COACHES Calls screwed us.

I don't care if the kids are from NJ - Mars -or So. Fl... if they can play, they can play.

JC

I agree the title was more of a tounge in cheek type of thing. Saying instead of working something tangeable he is recruiting NJ kids again.

we don't suck bc he's recruiting jersey we suck bc of the player development and coaching scheme

Only a fool would argue that a 5* NJ kid isn't a 3* in SoFl. Their ain't a single kid "remaining" available on the board from NJ that we want or need! Al should be focused on DT's and leave the skill positions to the other coaches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back