Al Quadin Muhammed on the scout team....

Blah "The Shrink" Golden loves to mind f**k aggressive tough kids and make them into submissive vaginas.

AQM is his latest target.

Jamal Carter is another case.

shut up OP!!!

AQM the same mouthy freshman who said he was gonna get X amount of sacks... Lol Y'all hype the wrong kids up
Jamal Carter couldn't diagnose a play if I told him the gap the play was running up in.. Y'all blame Al for everything.. Jamal Carter sucks and I don't care what none of y
all say.. Watch his film Watch his film.. Worse than fentress.

Advertisement
This site is full of grown crybabies.. who whine over everything.. Jesus..

My bills aren't paid.. whine..
The canes won't fire Al Golden so I'll post and post and post some more until people get it that I hate Al. Scary part is most of these porsters are parents.

Pretty funny that people who've seen him play against nobody in games and not at all in practice are outraged he's not a starter. He may be great, but I'll wait to see it.

We all know he was given a shot as a true freshman. I saw him almost sack jameis twice, but he scrambled.... on third downs and moved the chains in game changing situations. He will play plenty this year and hopefully finish.

Advertisement
he is on scout team because he is the same size as the Bethune Cook man QB. He is pretty much set in the rotation on defense.

No he isn't. I think the qb name is Williams for BCU. He's like 5'10 and less than 195.

I personally know quent williams. No way in **** is he the same size aqm. He is only 5'10 and barely pushing 200 lbs.

Interesting.

We wouldn't want facts to get in the way of an obvious agenda and constant outright lying, would we dk72?

The obvious agenda is the BS that AQM has been relegated to a Scout Team player. While the poster was wrong about the size of the player, he was correct that AQM was on the Scout Team just to simulate the QB, and he is correct that AQM is slated to get a lot of playing time during the season (which is not what Scout Team players do). Funny how you nitpick on the unimportant details, and then gloss over the straight up lies by the OP.

He was simulating the QB?

Yes, so what? At least that's what some have been posting. If he was, or if he wasn't, doesn't make any difference. He's not on the Scout Team, he's listed on the regular depth chart, and he and the coaches have talked about how he's going to be playing a lot. So basically, the OP was full of crap and making an issue out of exactly nothing.

Advertisement
Blah "The Shrink" Golden loves to mind f**k aggressive tough kids and make them into submissive vaginas.

AQM is his latest target.

Jamal Carter is another case.

shut up OP!!!

AQM the same mouthy freshman who said he was gonna get X amount of sacks... Lol Y'all hype the wrong kids up
Jamal Carter couldn't diagnose a play if I told him the gap the play was running up in.. Y'all blame Al for everything.. Jamal Carter sucks and I don't care what none of y
all say.. Watch his film Watch his film.. Worse than fentress.

Thas cool...but even if they do suck...he recruited em

No he isn't. I think the qb name is Williams for BCU. He's like 5'10 and less than 195.

I personally know quent williams. No way in **** is he the same size aqm. He is only 5'10 and barely pushing 200 lbs.

Interesting.

We wouldn't want facts to get in the way of an obvious agenda and constant outright lying, would we dk72?

The obvious agenda is the BS that AQM has been relegated to a Scout Team player. While the poster was wrong about the size of the player, he was correct that AQM was on the Scout Team just to simulate the QB, and he is correct that AQM is slated to get a lot of playing time during the season (which is not what Scout Team players do). Funny how you nitpick on the unimportant details, and then gloss over the straight up lies by the OP.

Yes, so what? At least that's what some have been posting. If he was, or if he wasn't, doesn't make any difference. He's not on the Scout Team, he's listed on the regular depth chart, and he and the coaches have talked about how he's going to be playing a lot. So basically, the OP was full of crap and making an issue out of exactly nothing.

Shireffs would do a fine job simulating the Bethune QB. You don't waste valuable practice time switching a DE to QB. Makes no sense. Now I do not doubt he was on the Scout team with the reports he had one jersey on and then changed to another during practice. All I am saying is your information does not add up.

Interesting.

Shireffs would do a fine job simulating the Bethune QB. You don't waste valuable practice time switching a DE to QB. Makes no sense. Now I do not doubt he was on the Scout team with the reports he had one jersey on and then changed to another during practice. All I am saying is your information does not add up.

There were also a few occasions last year when a player was listed on the depth chart during a game week only to be suspended. So don't put much stock into that. Golden is as secretive as they come when it comes to suspensions. I still have a feeling AQM is suspended. Hopefully it is only one game if true.

Advertisement
Another false rumor started by the "OP"!

Exactly....but pointing out that it was false makes you a "slurper" and apparently now also a liar according to the mental cases on this site.

Are you denying that you're a slurper?

Well, since the only thing I've "slurped" is soup, yes. Then again, it's your stupid term that basically means "anyone who doesn't throw childish tantrums and make up stuff to attack the school."

Another false rumor started by the "OP"!

Exactly....but pointing out that it was false makes you a "slurper" and apparently now also a liar according to the mental cases on this site.

Are you denying that you're a slurper?

Well, since the only thing I've "slurped" is soup, yes. Then again, it's your stupid term that basically means "anyone who doesn't throw childish tantrums and make up stuff to attack the school."
You slurp Al's draw leg soup.

Advertisement
he is on scout team because he is the same size as the Bethune Cook man QB. He is pretty much set in the rotation on defense.

How dare you insert facts into their faux indignant, childish temper tantrum? The staff, and AQM himself, have already stated that he will be on the field a lot during the season. But they'd rather whine and pout.

It's a fact that AQM was on the scout team because he was the same size as the BCC QB. L O L. Two things here. You have to be retarded to believe that (but you have spent the past two years defending the indefensible so this isn't breaking news. You're retarded.). Two, you had tears coming out of your eyes as you waxed poetic about how it's your duty to explain to 'Canes fan everywhere how the internet bullies "make stuff up." Yet here you are . . . making **** up. L O L.

How dare you insert facts into their faux indignant, childish temper tantrum? The staff, and AQM himself, have already stated that he will be on the field a lot during the season. But they'd rather whine and pout.

It's a fact that AQM was on the scout team because he was the same size as the BCC QB. L O L. Two things here. You have to be retarded to believe that (but you have spent the past two years defending the indefensible so this isn't breaking news. You're retarded.). Two, you had tears coming out of your eyes as you waxed poetic about how it's your duty to explain to 'Canes fan everywhere how the internet bullies "make stuff up." Yet here you are . . . making **** up. L O L.

LMAO.....when are these clowns gonna learn?! F. A. G.

BBB

Iq72? Tell us about how it's a fact that AQM was on scout team because he's the same size as the bethune cookman QB?

Advertisement
Back