Al Quadin Muhammed on the scout team....

he is on scout team because he is the same size as the Bethune Cook man QB. He is pretty much set in the rotation on defense.

How dare you insert facts into their faux indignant, childish temper tantrum? The staff, and AQM himself, have already stated that he will be on the field a lot during the season. But they'd rather whine and pout.

Bethune Cookman's QB, Quentin Williams, is 6'0", 190 pounds. AQM is 6'3", 255 pounds.

You call others out for intentionally skewing facts just moments after claiming a poster was inserting facts by saying AQM and Quentin Williams are the same size. There are no words for people like you.

And he is claiming Yearby is io Cooks level in another thread by saying they had the same YPC average.

A Poster points out who Cook and Yearby got their yards against, and he just ignores it.

People with their agendas and skewed information....

One of the best to ever Potato IQ72!

Advertisement
Will let others debate the merits of AQM's football prowess, his prior suspension or how he's being utilized by the staff, but this thread started with a scout team mention that appears a joke based on Matt Porter's morning blog.

* Rush end Al-Quadin Muhammad, listed as a co-backup on the depth chart, was in a scout team jersey at the start of practice. That raised a few eyebrows. Muhammad later changed into his usual No. 8. The redshirt sophomore suffered a hip injury early in camp, but returned to full participation for the final two weeks.

That's the norm around here. Either intentional skewing of facts or rumors to suit the temper tantrum agenda, or outright lies and making stuff up. The coaches and AQM have both made recent comments about how he's going to be a big part of the defense....but why would they include that info in a thread when they can have a big *****fest based on silly comments.

This place has become a cesspool. Maybe it's time to pay for content and filter the waste.

Start with these 3 gems above. 3 for 3 Potatoes.

These posts are ridiculous. Yes he was a highly touted product, but obviously he hasn’t shown that in practice and camp otherwise he’d be the clear 1. Maybe he isn’t the god you guys think he is. doesn’t mean it’s Golden’s fault.
The f@qgitry is thick in this place. AQM is one-man wrecking crew. A Rudy Eugene'esque face eater. Now because Folden is ruining his career like he does everyone's he's an overrated bum. You guys are legit f@qgits.

Advertisement
AQM will see a ton of action in passing situations. If the dude can't contain, it's his fault. Btw, isn't Harris a Florida boy and AQM from Jersey? Doesn't fit the narrative.

On the one hand, I am sick and tired of the 10 billion threads re-treading how much Golden sucks. I get it, he's the devil reborn. Now can we move on and enjoy the game?

On the other hand, unless AQM is truly suspended, he better get more than 2/3rds of the snaps, or I hope Golden gets run off the field with pitchforks. That kid is an all out stud and even though I like D Jax and Harris a lot, AQM is Day 1 material IMO.

I personally know quent williams. No way in **** is he the same size aqm. He is only 5'10 and barely pushing 200 lbs.

Advertisement
he is on scout team because he is the same size as the Bethune Cook man QB. He is pretty much set in the rotation on defense.

No he isn't. I think the qb name is Williams for BCU. He's like 5'10 and less than 195.

I personally know quent williams. No way in **** is he the same size aqm. He is only 5'10 and barely pushing 200 lbs.

Interesting.

We wouldn't want facts to get in the way of an obvious agenda and constant outright lying, would we dk72?

Come on guys. Let's be honest. AQM is not a scout team player. The only reason that he would is if he is suspended. So I am rolling with that. Let's hope it is just a one game suspension. But **** what did he do now?

AQM has done jack **** at Miami. JAck. ****.

No reason to believe that Harris and Jackson might just simply be better.

No he isn't. I think the qb name is Williams for BCU. He's like 5'10 and less than 195.

Interesting.

We wouldn't want facts to get in the way of an obvious agenda and constant outright lying, would we dk72?

The obvious agenda is the BS that AQM has been relegated to a Scout Team player. While the poster was wrong about the size of the player, he was correct that AQM was on the Scout Team just to simulate the QB, and he is correct that AQM is slated to get a lot of playing time during the season (which is not what Scout Team players do). Funny how you nitpick on the unimportant details, and then gloss over the straight up lies by the OP.

Advertisement

Interesting.

The obvious agenda is the BS that AQM has been relegated to a Scout Team player. While the poster was wrong about the size of the player, he was correct that AQM was on the Scout Team just to simulate the QB, and he is correct that AQM is slated to get a lot of playing time during the season (which is not what Scout Team players do). Funny how you nitpick on the unimportant details, and then gloss over the straight up lies by the OP.

He was simulating the QB?

Interesting.

He was simulating the QB?

Exactly we have 3rd and 4th string running backs and wideouts who can do that. Even Rosier could do it, Choc too. That doesn't make any sense.

Interesting.

So why would a DE that's according to you slated to get a lot of playing simulating a QB?

Advertisement

How dare you insert facts into their faux indignant, childish temper tantrum? The staff, and AQM himself, have already stated that he will be on the field a lot during the season. But they'd rather whine and pout.

Bethune Cookman's QB, Quentin Williams, is 6'0", 190 pounds. AQM is 6'3", 255 pounds.

You call others out for intentionally skewing facts just moments after claiming a poster was inserting facts by saying AQM and Quentin Williams are the same size. There are no words for people like you.

tumblr_nc088uvdga1tgkjz9o1_1280.jpg

dk72 is the biggest ******* flat out liar this site has ever allowed to grow roots.

These posts are ridiculous. Yes he was a highly touted product, but obviously he hasn’t shown that in practice and camp otherwise he’d be the clear 1. Maybe he isn’t the god you guys think he is. doesn’t mean it’s Golden’s fault.

What is abundantly clear here is that AQM made a mistake when he chose his school, got tricked by greasy golden.

Like every kid with another offer from a serious school.

Golden may have made our lives miserable, but he's cost more than a handful of kid's future income and set them back multiple years. If he had any decency he would quit.

Advertisement
Back