AL not F. around and more tweets here.....

so we go 6-6 again.. then what happens in 2013... lol I don't care what he does but I am expecting results. even jimmie let some ish slide.

Advertisement
so we go 6-6 again.. then what happens in 2013... lol I don't care what he does but I am expecting results. even jimmie let some ish slide.
if we go 6-6 again it wont have anything to do with the fact that these 3 morons got run out because they couldnt get their **** together......again

Jimmy took over a great team and took over for Howard who was one of the great disciplinarians in coaching. Golden took over for Shannon (enough said) and a bad team with no discipline what so ever.

I can't imagine 2 completely different situations.

Ask those players who played under Jimmy. They'll be the first to tell you that JJ let NOTHING slide. Jimmy defined the parameters, chalked out the lines, and that was that.

After a short while, regardless of how highly rated or ranked, with some kids, the cost/benefit is not worth the cost. Every instant of time spent disciplining them takes away from others, it hurts the team by them not being in their position that they are expected to play in, and after a couple *****-ups, ***** the graduation rate!

Cull the herd. Culling the herd of undisciplined, self-entitled, and selfish 'me-first's' makes for a stronger team that is all going in the same direction.

I get so tired of just outright 'don't give a ****' stupidity.

Advertisement
Ask those players who played under Jimmy. They'll be the first to tell you that JJ let NOTHING slide. Jimmy defined the parameters, chalked out the lines, and that was that.

After a short while, regardless of how highly rated or ranked, with some kids, the cost/benefit is not worth the cost. Every instant of time spent disciplining them takes away from others, it hurts the team by them not being in their position that they are expected to play in, and after a couple *****-ups, ***** the graduation rate!

Cull the herd. Culling the herd of undisciplined, self-entitled, and selfish 'me-first's' makes for a stronger team that is all going in the same direction.

I get so tired of just outright 'don't give a ****' stupidity.

I remember when he was with the Cowboys and he cut a guy for being late to a meeting. He knew what buttons to push on what players, same as Golden. However, it will get to a point where it is not working and he will get rid of them.

"We're sitting telling guys that is an incredible off-season and great job, then the next day you have to weed the garden again. After a while you stop using a weed-wacker and you use a shovel and you get the whole root.

Well ****

I was thinking the same thing. If I was a player and I read that I would know **** just got real!

Advertisement
Who gives a crap if the players are smoking in their spare time? If their grades are up and they are performing in the off-season program, then obviously weed is not a problem for them.

Who gives a crap if the players are smoking in their spare time? If their grades are up and they are performing in the off-season program, then obviously weed is not a problem for them.

Lulz. Exactly what this team and university needs right now.

Henderson's act is getting old. Kid has all the talent in the world but he's already going to be a junior and is still making silly mistakes. IMO he either puts it all together this season or it'll just never happen here at the U. Hoping he realizes with a monster season this year he will be getting paid nicely next year in the NFL.

Advertisement

Spoken like a functioning smoker

Why is that an issue? The key word is functioning, if you can succeed and smoke weed, than there is no problem. Just make sure you succeed.

Why is that an issue? The key word is functioning, if you can succeed and smoke weed, than there is no problem. Just make sure you succeed.

I dont smoke, but have no problem with people who do as long as it doesnt affect their performance. The problem in this case, however, is that players get tested and especially right now, we do not need the extra heat.

Advertisement

I think it's call team rules. But now I know the true meaning of "flying around"

I think it's call team rules. But now I know the true meaning of "flying around"

Actually, I think the drug testing is an NCAA thing. If we were testing guys for weed without some kind of obligation to do so, that would be incredibly stupid.

In the context of the NCAA making the rules, the guys just need to abide by the rules even though they are pointless and intrusive.

Advertisement
Back