Al Louis-Jean

Advertisement
He's playing behind Donnie Fletcher, a top CB in the ACC. He'll be starting next year. Going to see a little bit of him on Friday.

We really could have used him this year. He would probably be starting for us at CB or at least playing serious minutes. For those that said he wasn't that big of a loss, what say you now?

We really could have used him this year. He would probably be starting for us at CB or at least playing serious minutes. For those that said he wasn't that big of a loss, what say you now?

i remember when this guy went out and bought a whole wardrobe of canes gear. had to be 5 or 600 bucks worth of **** and posted it all over facebook. he was as firm as firm could be... and then he decommited and went to BC.

it was perplexing.

i remember when this guy went out and bought a whole wardrobe of canes gear. had to be 5 or 600 bucks worth of **** and posted it all over facebook. he was as firm as firm could be... and then he decommited and went to BC.

it was perplexing.

IIRC, we said the only way he would decommit is if RS was gone. RS got the boot and ALJ did as he said he would.

Advertisement

it was perplexing.

IIRC, we said the only way he would decommit is if RS was gone. RS got the boot and ALJ did as he said he would.

I thought I remember people bagging on the kid saying he wouldn't be that good, it's not Florida competition ect...

If he left because RS wasn't the coach then it was worth it to lose the kid.

it was perplexing.

I thought I remember people bagging on the kid saying he wouldn't be that good, it's not Florida competition ect...

Isn't that how most of our genius fans play it when we lose a guy?

He sucked anyway. Play for us or lose to us. Bigger fish to fry. Have fun freezing your *** off someplace else. Kid was paid off. Kid is afraid of competition. We didn't want him anyway.

Blah blah blah same **** we hear every single year since I have been on these boards.

it was perplexing.

Isn't that how most of our genius fans play it when we lose a guy?

He sucked anyway. Play for us or lose to us. Bigger fish to fry. Have fun freezing your *** off someplace else. Kid was paid off. Kid is afraid of competition. We didn't want him anyway.

Blah blah blah same **** we hear every single year since I have been on these boards.

he would have helped us out in the secondary. Our CBs were a transfer lifetime backup from a mid-tier school, Brandon "Charmin Soft" Mcgee, a converted RB.... yeah its a wonder we dont have the worst D in the country.

it was perplexing.

A lot of people on grassy crapped on him because of MA competition and him being a DB. I liked him when he committed and said so, and re-upped when he recommitted. But if losing him was the price of dumping Shannon, c ya. I think he'll be a good Player for them.

Advertisement
Anyone that takes a deep look into RS's eyes and yells out to the world 'I ride with that man or not at all' has to be retarded, so I would assume that he'd fail out of UM.

Advertisement
If Golden was the super recruiter some claimed he was it would seem like he'd be able to convince him to recommit to a school in hich he was already commited to.

If Golden was the super recruiter some claimed he was it would seem like he'd be able to convince him to recommit to a school in hich he was already commited to.
And if you weren't Randy shannon's wrinkled nut sack, you wouldn't be in this thread attacking golden.

And if you weren't Randy shannon's wrinkled nut sack, you wouldn't be in this thread attacking golden.

Actually this has nothing to do with Golden. people like you crowned the guy as some great recruiter but yet he failed at getting a player at a need position. You're the one who brought up shannon. I could give a **** less about the guy. Just a cop-out by you cuz you made the ridiculous claim blindy.

Advertisement

Actually this has nothing to do with Golden. people like you crowned the guy as some great recruiter but yet he failed at getting a player at a need position. You're the one who brought up shannon. I could give a **** less about the guy. Just a cop-out by you cuz you made the ridiculous claim blindy.

:ibisroflmao:mad: "this has nothing to do with Golden," after the only thing you mentioned in your previous post was Golden. AgendaNight's doin his thang.

:ibisroflmao:mad: "this has nothing to do with Golden," after the only thing you mentioned in your previous post was Golden. AgendaNight's doin his thang.

Golden was the guy that was crowned so his name had to be mentioned. It has more to do with people making weird post based on nothing and then looking dumb when they're proved wrong.

Golden was the guy that was crowned so his name had to be mentioned. It has more to do with people making weird post based on nothing and then looking dumb when they're proved wrong.

Where the **** was Golden crowned in this thread? He wasn't. So what you did was use the fact that a couple random people have crowned him already to use an excuse to take another backhanded sissy-slap at him. Some real bich-*** ho-ness going on. Pretty sad that you won't just man up and say outright that you want Golden to fail. Instead you keep pulling this female ****...one post you say "actually i like golden, just don't like coach D," next you take lame passive aggressive shots at him. Guess that's the same stance you took with Blandy. 99% of your posts blindly supported him and then the remaining 1% criticized him so now you can come on here and say, "dont kno what the fck yall are talkin about, i said shanon wuz in ovr his head and it wuz time for hm to go". Sad. Dumb posts.

LOL dude cracks me up

Advertisement
Back