Al Louis-Jean

If Golden was the super recruiter some claimed he was it would seem like he'd be able to convince him to recommit to a school in hich he was already commited to.
And if you weren't Randy shannon's wrinkled nut sack, you wouldn't be in this thread attacking golden.

Actually this has nothing to do with Golden. people like you crowned the guy as some great recruiter but yet he failed at getting a player at a need position. You're the one who brought up shannon. I could give a **** less about the guy. Just a cop-out by you cuz you made the ridiculous claim blindy.
You back on the crack and little boys again I see.

Please show me where I "crowned" AG for his recruiting. You can't even claim to have seen me do it in some old thread, because I've never done any such thing. I was critizing Randy for his recruiting back when you were plucking his *** hairs with your teeth. But with AG, I've been balanced. Like a lot of it, concerned about some, think it's too early to judge his evaluation ability. Mostly like that he has a plan that makes sense to me and isn't afraid to stick to it.

And lol @ your "folks like me" statement. I guess that's as opposed to folks like you, who snipe at AG in every thread and are still butt hurt that Shannon isn't running the team. Thankfully, there ain't many folks like you round here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And lol @ your "folks like me" statement. I guess that's as opposed to racially-driven folks like you and eddie, who snipe at AG in every thread and are still butt hurt that Shannon isn't running the team. Thankfully, there ain't many folks like you round here.

FIFY

And lol @ your "folks like me" statement. I guess that's as opposed to racially-driven folks like you and eddie, who snipe at AG in every thread and are still butt hurt that Shannon isn't running the team. Thankfully, there ain't many folks like you round here.

FIFY
It's unfair to Eddie to group him with this freak. Eddie may have had a chip on his shoulder, but he seemed like a good dude when he wasn't focused on his chip. I have no doubt you could have a drink with Eddie and he'd be okay. This chomo, however, doesn't have a chip on his shoulder -- he's got a log sticking out of his neck that he thinks is his head just because there's a dew rag on top of it and some earrings pinned to the side. Dude's so caught up in his chippiness it even distracts him from his other passion -- pedophiliac fantasies.

Sound esfyn changes usernames, post on other sites...crowns golden as a recruiter then blames shannon when the guy he crowned fails to get a rcruit at a need position? lmfao

Sound esfyn changes usernames, post on other sites...crowns golden as a recruiter then blames shannon when the guy he crowned fails to get a rcruit at a need position? lmfao
Except I didn't crown AG as a recruiter, and I didn't blame Shannon for ag's recruiting. Shannon gets blamed for enough, and deservedly so. ALJ himself said he decommitted because Randy was fired. That's his prerogative. (Prerogative is a word in the dictionary in case your illiterate *** don't recognize it.). Rather than dive into your Captain Save a Shannon role, why not just stfu and learn to read first? It'll save you from flailing around in discussions you don't need to be in, and add nothing to. You can save your extra bandwidth time to post more about butt secks and children's candy.

Advertisement
If Golden was the super recruiter some claimed he was it would seem like he'd be able to convince him to recommit to a school in hich he was already commited to.
So you rip on Golden who did more in one month with last years class then Shannon did the whole year. RS left the cupboard bare at a lot of positions, yet you bash Golden because he couldn't convince one recruit to stay. WTF is wrong with you? You seriously have to either be a mole on Shannon's sack, a serious troll, or just a dumb ****.

So you rip on Golden who did more in one month with last years class then Shannon did the whole year. RS left the cupboard bare at a lot of positions, yet you bash Golden because he couldn't convince one recruit to stay. WTF is wrong with you? You seriously have to either be a mole on Shannon's sack, a serious troll, or just a dumb ****.

Not ripping on Golden just the poeple who said he was this great recruiter like esfny. Pay attention

Not ripping on Golden just the poeple who said he was this great recruiter like esfny. Pay attention
Except your clueless lying troll *** can't find anywhere where I said that, because I haven't.

What you're really ****ed about is that I was maybe the first person to call out your idol Randy Shannon for his recruiting. You can't get that sting out of your psyche, so you run around making **** up and trolling. Total clown you are.

Advertisement

Except your clueless lying troll *** can't find anywhere where I said that, because I haven't.

What you're really ****ed about is that I was maybe the first person to call out your idol Randy Shannon for his recruiting. You can't get that sting out of your psyche, so you run around making **** up and trolling. Total clown you are.

Nights.. Honest question. Do you really believe Randy Shannon should still be the coach here? If so, why?

Nights.. Honest question. Do you really believe Randy Shannon should still be the coach here? If so, why?

Shannon should have been fired regardless of the south fl game outcome. Concern started when he hired his buddy Walton as DC after making the silly claim he'd kill himself if he didn't win 8 games his first year which showed he didn't understand how bad the situation was when he took over AFTER BEING HERE. Arrogant and ignorant statement IMO. Shannon thought he was better than he actually was and in the end would totally underestimate what it took to be a HC.

Then he claimed to be a pro-style guy but turned around and hire a spread guy in nix. If you're a spread guy wtf would yo hire a spread guy? Shannon just didn't understand how important attention to detail was whcih is kinda surprising considering the coaches and player he came up around with. he tried way to hard to do his own thing with sdumb philosophies and concepts and ended up losing himself.
Again arrogance and ignorance

Example...Not recruting certian players at CB b/c they weren't tall enough or whatever. That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. it's not like you're out there taking 5'4" guys we're talking about gusy like Hosley who have football skills.

another example...you see your team coming out flat as a HC...you need to step in and change something...vs UNC he's jumping up and down on the sidelines with the team Miami wins. The next week he resorts back to the same type of behavior as a HC and his team was once again flat and lost

Didn't punish players enough for mistakes. Overall he was just to weak in alot of area's to be an effective HC here.

Last edited:

Shannon should have been fired regardless of the south fl game outcome. Concern started when he hired his buddy Walton as DC after making the silly claim he'd kill himself if he didn't win 8 games his forst year. The he claimed to be a pro-style guy but turned around and hire a spread guy in nix. If you're a spread guy wtf would yo hire a spread guy? Shannon just didn't understand how important attention to detail was whcih is kinda surprising considering the coaches and player he came up around with. he tried way to hard to do his own thing and ended up losing himself.

Example...Not recruting certian players at CB b/c they weren't tall enough or whatever. That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. it's not like you're out there taking 5'4" guys we're talking about gusy like Hosley who have football skills.

another example...yo se eyour team coming out flat as a HC...you need to step in and change something...vs UNC he's jumping up and dwn on the sidelines with the team Miami wins. The next week he resorts back to the same type of behavior as a HC and his team was once again flat and lost

Didn't punish players enough for mistakes. Overall he was just to weak in alot of area's to be an effective HC here.

How come you always had Randall's back all these years? You always defended your boy no matter what.

We really could have used him this year. He would probably be starting for us at CB or at least playing serious minutes. For those that said he wasn't that big of a loss, what say you now?

i remember when this guy went out and bought a whole wardrobe of canes gear. had to be 5 or 600 bucks worth of **** and posted it all over facebook. he was as firm as firm could be... and then he decommited and went to BC.

it was perplexing.

IIRC, we said the only way he would decommit is if RS was gone. RS got the boot and ALJ did as he said he would.

I thought I remember people bagging on the kid saying he wouldn't be that good, it's not Florida competition ect...

If he left because RS wasn't the coach then it was worth it to lose the kid.

Isn't that how most of our genius fans play it when we lose a guy?

He sucked anyway. Play for us or lose to us. Bigger fish to fry. Have fun freezing your *** off someplace else. Kid was paid off. Kid is afraid of competition. We didn't want him anyway.

Blah blah blah same **** we hear every single year since I have been on these boards.
this....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back