Al Golden, the fall .....

**** AL Golden and anyone who wishes him luck. Just like the mother fuggers who supported his lame *** while he was here.

Mark is here to set **** straight

Let's go!!!!!

Advertisement
He got rich driving our program into the ground. Hate him. Or let him be forgotten. Whichever feels better to you.

"Golden was just stubborn…" is an excuse and leaving room for the implication that he was actually competent and capable of doing a better job than he did. He was/is not, he is just dumb lol!

look how long it took us to get rid of his incompetent ***. people just love them some al golden, they cant believe that such a well spoken all american pretty boy coach like him actually sucks so they make excuses. half the people here talking about golden sucks were on his dck to the very end. he always got the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Golden was absolutely the worst football coach I ever saw. He was Rich Kotite awful. Probably worse. The **** with him. I was through with him after he lept that Godawful defense after his first year, and on top of that, pulled that douchy move sneaking off to PSU looking for another job. If Donna had any sense, she would have canned him then and there and refused to pay him. Let the POS take us to court!

Both of them (and Dorito and Coley) can eat **** and die!

Thank God and Greyhound (or whatever) they are gone! I have never felt more hopeless about this university and everything about it than I did the five years this three-ring shytshow was going on. Incompetence at a truly GALACTIC level.

Thank God for a new administration and a top-level, good-guy coach!

Last edited:
I know I'm going to get a good deal of grief, possibly dumb remarks
over this post. But some things have to be said.
Don't blame Al for his performance, blame the U for hiring him,
going on the cheap.
What were Al's obvious mistakes ?
1- Micro-managing his coaches
2- Keeping D'nofrio much to long. Saving his friend.
3- He got into some trouble with HS coaches
4- He brought a Penn St. philosophy. Miami has always been "speed"
5- He thought Miami would be as easy to coach as Temple.
6- Al Golden was "green" he needed much more experience under a proven coach.
7- He completely misunderstood the Miami fan and alumni base.
Finally, do I think Al Golden is a nice person ? Yes, I do. Do I think there
was entirely to much "hatred" against him as a person. Yes, I do.
He failed here, but he tried. And for that I wish him the best.
Football is a game.

giphy.gif

Golden failed because he was a terrible coach. And nice people don't constantly throw 18-22 year olds under the bus or make up as much BS as he did. He's a sleezy salesman than stole millions. He never fired anyone. He literally did not do his due diligence as a coach and staff manager. He failed to adjust when results weren't great.

**** Golden. I wish he'd gotten the Rutgers job so we could blow him out and never let up with Pastor Mark running the show.

Advertisement
nah ill never forgive that piece of **** ever

from vanishing and trying to sneak off into the night to ped state
to throwing one player after another under the bus
to using every gawd **** excuse in the book to try and excuse how stupid you are
to car salesmen pitch
to strong holding the university under the "cloud" to give him an unwarrented extension
to leaving players out to dry ala duke johnson last year at va tech in the 4th quarter when he should have never been in

that man can ***ing die right now and I wouldn't blink an eye

How can somebod so terrible con people into thinking he is good? Golden suck ***. Its not stubborn, e suc ***. Had no idea wtf he was doing and arrogant with it. I hope i nevr see or hear the name Golden agaiin, same for Dorito. Right now it fet like a bad dream and am jst waking up. The kak OP need to let it go. And to **** wit who say he is a nice guy. He is not , he is a snake.

Advertisement
CLEMSON Not prepared at all, I was finally convinced the he had to go.
The difference is that as compared to Shannon, he has left the cubberds pretty full for Richt.
There are weaknesses, but Richt has LOI day to work on this Unfortunately most linemen are not fully developed their first year

going on the cheap.
Football is a game.

Agreed.

Also I think Golden was the right man for the right time, but not the man to get us to the top. The same might be true of Richt.

Sometimes to get where you want to go you have to take baby steps and..........."Trust the process."

going on the cheap.
Football is a game.

You almost had me. Until that line. WTF did he ever do to try? Did he fire Donofrio? **** he outlasted Golden. What were the "changes" that were supposedly coming at the end of the last two years? Visit with the Cowboys? Wefense?

No Golden came in and try to instill his brand of football. His system. When it was painfully obvious it wasn't working, he didn't do a **** thing about it and it ended up costing us at least two years of ****** football.

I can forgive him for failing. He wasn't cut out for it. Not many are. But I can't let go of him not making any kind of adjustment whatsoever.

Advertisement
The truth is Golden was Out of here no matter what... (Barring an ACCCG)..

Everyone knew Flood was out after the professor scandal.. That was the nail in his coffin.

Golden's NJ people are Big wigs in the Republican Party and some donors on Rutgers BOT

Feelers were put out and it was understanding was It was Golden's job if he wanted it.

The Best thing that ever had was Hermann Hiding failed drug test - that will come out later - that got her fired.

New AD came in and said ***** that... And Golden was done

JC

Al is a good example of white guy who never did anything significant and gets a HC job at a major U. He failed re markedly, but has been mentioned for other jobs even if it's only in mentioning. Can anyone see and understand why African Americans cry foul for rarely being considered for HC jobs and coordinator positions? This **** has to stop and the only way it will is if AA players make it known that schools that offer/have an AA coordinator will be the schools they will give serious consideration to. ******* shame that in America, a sport that has a majority of AA players, the AA coaches are recruiting fodder only! Greater shame, is the only way this will be addressed and enacted upon is through a combination of AA community leadership, AA coaches and players making demands. Don't come back with the controlling class and standard dismissal of any racial inequalities, because we all know this is a dirty shame!

Advertisement
Back