Al Golden takes down another miami staple

Advertisement
Once again the morans on this site are going to blame al golden for simply following donna's instructions. You see, donna wants a more ethnically sensitive group of restaurants around south florida. So she suggested that al apply his defensive scheme to this pizza joint. It prevented them from ever getting enough customers to stay in business. Coach golden did note that this restaurant was top 15 in salad sales though.

Im hearing that golden is close to signing a 2 star restauranteur from North Jersey named Baboo who is expected to open a middle eastern restaurant in this location.

Would that be the pillars of Baboo?

Advertisement
That real estate is just too good, they probably ran out of term on their lease (after 40+ years) and were trying to renegotiate.

They should go across US1 and see how cheap they can get that piece of **** Pizza Rustica out of that building that never works. They have the name that can actually make it work there.

Pizza Rustica closed in that location a few weeks ago. They are already working on the interior for the new tenant. I'm right down the street so naturally I'm anxious to see if its going to be worth a **** or not.

That one was nothing like the one in miami beach

Hopefully they reopen somewhere close by, one of my favorite pizza places to go to.

Regards to the big cheese. I will never eat at that crap restaurant again, was sick for days because of food poisoning after eating there.

I never understood the love affair with Miami's Best. Yeah, establishment, but the pizza was garbage. Big Cheese, Casolas, etc were all better.

Advertisement
The big cheese is where its at

The big cheese used to be good years ago. The last few times I've went in the past year it tasted like ****. They need to change the cook. Had ******* diarrhea for a week after.

And **** I havnt been to Casolas in a few years. Used to grab a pie before heading out to the beach.

Usually go to this place in Broward. Sicilian Oven as I have an Italian wife. Best pizza I've had by far.

If you want some good subs go to Mellow Mushroom, another pizza joint.

Last edited:

The big cheese used to be good years ago. The last few times I've went in the past year it tasted like ****. They need to change the cook. Had ****ing diarrhea for a week after.

And **** I havnt been to Casolas in a few years. Used to grab a pie before heading out to the beach.

Usually go to this place in Broward. Sicilian Oven as I have an Italian wife. Best pizza I've had by far.

If you want some good subs go to Mellow Mushroom, another pizza joint.

They are building one in sunset place, had mellow in charleston it was awesome, i used to live down the street from the cheese havent gone as often its a shame if that stuff is happening there

Advertisement

The Big Cheese is raw crap. They almost killed our beloved Franchise back when he was a student at UM. If he had the constitution of a mortal, he would have died from that heinous batch of food poisoning they served him.
You are absolutely correct. Place ******* sucks. The one time I have eaten at Big Cheese resulted in vomiting afterwards.

I never understood the love affair with Miami's Best. Yeah, establishment, but the pizza was garbage. Big Cheese, Casolas, etc were all better.
I'll give you Casolas because I love me some Casolas, but Big Cheese is probably the most garbage pizza in Miami.

As as sidenote, Steve's Pizza is pretty solid also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back