Al Golden said something I actually agree with

Yes, red zone and third down efficiency was putrid. We get it. Coley needs to work on this and I'm sure he'll tell you that. Lack of identify, freshman QB jitters, call it what you will - but there are many reasons for this.

My issue is how slow we are on getting the plays called at the LOS. I sure hope we do away with the check with me look backs to Coley. They waste almost 5 secs off the clock - we need to have more offensive plays in a game. Pace needs to be quicker and need to do away with the check with me stuff.

Advertisement
I agree with him every time he says it's on him.

The problem is there is no follow through or change.

Yes, red zone and third down efficiency was putrid. We get it. Coley needs to work on this and I'm sure he'll tell you that. Lack of identify, freshman QB jitters, call it what you will - but there are many reasons for this.

My issue is how slow we are on getting the plays called at the LOS. I sure hope we do away with the check with me look backs to Coley. They waste almost 5 secs off the clock - we need to have more offensive plays in a game. Pace needs to be quicker and need to do away with the check with me stuff.

I hated that. It seemed like every play was rushed due to the play clock and gave Kaaya zero time to analyze what he was looking at across the LOS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back