Al Golden Rewards Offseason Champs W/Pool Party

Advertisement
I tell you his goal id to make football soft enough for girls to play! I wouldn't be surprised if he joins Bruce Jenner and come out! Seriously!

Advertisement
Not impressed with the Golden house... Making a few million a year your think he'd have a little nicer spread.

Advertisement
I always get negged for bringing up Golden and his connections to his mentor Jerry Sandusky...OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!

Advertisement
Butch doesnt have to try and bribe kids to push hard in off-season. he had a thing called a "presence"

Off day pool party type stuff is nothing new. I don't have a problem with this. I just hope Golden cracks his head on the side of the pool in a game of "Chicken Fight" gone wrong.

Advertisement
I always get negged for bringing up Golden and his connections to his mentor Jerry Sandusky...OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!!

Because it's a laughably ridiculous "connection." Don't like him for his coaching? Fine, there are many valid points to make on that end. Trying to tie him to a child molester. Ridiculous and petty.

Because it's a laughably ridiculous "connection." Don't like him for his coaching? Fine, there are many valid points to make on that end. Trying to tie him to a child molester. Ridiculous and petty.

He just hosted a pool party at his house for 75 shirtless all male teenagers, and it wasn't his kids birthday party.

That's ******* weird dude.

That's in the realm of weird.

Please admit you find this odd.

I think it's weird what he is doing but not on the basis os molestastion

But there has to be better ways you can reward players for hard work

The longer he coaches the more confused I am about his methodology of winning

He just hosted a pool party at his house for 75 shirtless all male teenagers, and it wasn't his kids birthday party.

That's ******* weird dude.

That's in the realm of weird.

Please admit you find this odd.

How ridiculous. Having the team over for a barbecue and a swim in the pool on a typical warm South Florida day isn't "weird" in any way. It's a pretty common activity and way to unwind and have some fun. That your sick mind makes it something more says a lot more about you than it does about Golden.

Advertisement
Back