Al Golden New Philosophy

I have a reason to believe we are going to kick *** this year. A lot knows he messed up with the peen state thing, he knows he messed up by missing out on former commits. I believed that golden will do more than right to ship we are going to be dominating. Al has put this coaching staff on his shoulder and he knows if he fails all is gone. He is not going to let his staff down. he will take more control of the defense, he will be more serious about getting stronger and faster. We will coke out with a different attitude. In his presser Al showed me a coach that is ****ed off about everything and we are going to be a force , he won't settle for less. We will be ACC champs.excuses are gone.

264.gif

Advertisement
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

This guy saw a ****ed off motivated coach. The rest of the planet saw an overweight, underslept, unmotivated slob who just lost out on his dream job because his best friend (our own defensive coordinator) sucks so bad at his job Penn State passed on him.

Aldone Golden won't make it more than 2 more years here. I pray to god it's only one more. The guys a loser. His record and decision making speak for themselves.

Negged

Right, Al is so ****ed off that is insists on keeping his butt buddy DC. Any other ****ed off coach would have already make a change after the bowl game.

This guy saw a ****ed off motivated coach. The rest of the planet saw an overweight, underslept, unmotivated slob who just lost out on his dream job because his best friend (our own defensive coordinator) sucks so bad at his job Penn State passed on him.

Aldone Golden won't make it more than 2 more years here. I pray to god it's only one more. The guys a loser. His record and decision making speak for themselves.

While I don't agree that Golden looked particularly ****ed off/motivated in the presser as the OP stated, don't pretend to speak for "the rest of the planet." I most certainly don't see what you are claiming either, and there are MANY who agree.

Advertisement

While I don't agree that Golden looked particularly ****ed off/motivated in the presser as the OP stated, don't pretend to speak for "the rest of the planet." I most certainly don't see what you are claiming either, and there are MANY who agree.

"The rest of the planet" is probably Mars. I'll take Golden serious when he makes some staff changes. Until then, he's going to be judged by his product on the field and not some used car commercial..

so Golden hasn't been trying the past 3 yrs?

What Golden has been doing these past 3 years is trying to improve a team he inherited that was 7-5 and do the best he could. When recruits started coming in things have gotten better and better. We were 9-4 this year and a bowl game. What a lot of people haven't noticed is that Al has been loyal to Shannon recruits who had to go through the sanctions. He wanted to let them play out their careers and have no regrets even though a lot of them sucked *** like morris. I respect on on honoring those seniors because he knew they could have transferred or get kicked of the team like the other 20 out of 30 recruits that never made it. Now that, that is over he is ready to get to work with his guys where there are no favorites and everyone is fighting for real for spots. He has continued to build depth which we didn't have because of the 20 recruits missing.

Stop your krap. He plays them because they are the best at executing the krap he is teaching, which is exactly that....krap. They are gone and he kept on talking about them. What about the few fans who show up to the games, don't they deserve something better to watch on saturdays? I guess not. Loyalty my ***. He showed this offseason he doesnt even know the meaning

"The rest of the planet" is probably Mars. I'll take Golden serious when he makes some staff changes. Until then, he's going to be judged by his product on the field and not some used car commercial..

...and your entitled to that opinion. But the other poster making the asinine comment that the "rest of the planet" sees Golden in such a bad light is nonsense.

Advertisement
Yards don't matter.

No one can be that stupid, and no HC can let a statement like that go.

Unless he's just as stupid.

321.jpg
. From my pic Golden got 5 out of the top 10 players in South Florida to commit. That's progression to me

Last edited:
321.jpg
. From my pic Golden got 5 out of the top 10 players in South Florida to commit. That's progression to me

Yeah, problem is, by the time they go through the Golden/D'Onofrio indoctrination and reeducation process, you'll wonder if they every played football in their entire lives.

321.jpg

Yeah, problem is, by the time they go through the Golden/D'Onofrio indoctrination and reeducation process, you'll wonder if they every played football in their entire lives.

I think these set of players are not going to succumb to what happen in the past, they are here to change the program and they know it starts with a different attitude and scheme.

Advertisement
Al knows that he needs to show better results next year. He is striving for more third down conversions. This shows that with the new QB's there will be more balance between pass and run and we will not rely as much on the long pass. Defensively we will be helped by the increased balanced in time of possession and Golden will be the Defacto DC with changes in the coaches duties. Let's hope it works. Go 'Canes

I have a reason to believe we are going to kick *** this year. A lot knows he messed up with the peen state thing, he knows he messed up by missing out on former commits. I believed that golden will do more than right to ship we are going to be dominating. Al has put this coaching staff on his shoulder and he knows if he fails all is gone. He is not going to let his staff down. he will take more control of the defense, he will be more serious about getting stronger and faster. We will coke out with a different attitude. In his presser Al showed me a coach that is ****ed off about everything and we are going to be a force , he won't settle for less. We will be ACC champs.excuses are gone.

This is a perfect example of the mind seeing what it wants to see. I saw a broken, nervous and concerned coach that did not want to be doing that press conference. He was a totally different person than the Al Golden I saw three years ago in his first press conference. It is mind boggling how the Miami media did not ask him any tough questions because I swear he would have broken down. I mean, Saban gets asked tougher questions for christ sakes. The whole thing is a joke.

Advertisement
Al knows that he needs to show better results next year. He is striving for more third down conversions. This shows that with the new QB's there will be more balance between pass and run and we will not rely as much on the long pass. Defensively we will be helped by the increased balanced in time of possession and Golden will be the Defacto DC with changes in the coaches duties. Let's hope it works. Go 'Canes

286.gif

I sure hope he turns the corner for the sake of our program and the sake my sanity.

I don't understand why anybody is hating on al golden??? He's a good coach and has basically rebuilt the canes. He's obviously committed to the U or he would have left for an Alma Mater. That shows Loyalty. Why is anyone still questioning him?

I don't understand why anybody is hating on al golden??? He's a good coach and has basically rebuilt the canes. He's obviously committed to the U or he would have left for an Alma Mater. That shows Loyalty. Why is anyone still questioning him?

Lol, good troll job

Advertisement
Back