Al Golden New Philosophy

I have a reason to believe we are going to kick *** this year. A lot knows he messed up with the peen state thing, he knows he messed up by missing out on former commits. I believed that golden will do more than right to ship we are going to be dominating. Al has put this coaching staff on his shoulder and he knows if he fails all is gone. He is not going to let his staff down. he will take more control of the defense, he will be more serious about getting stronger and faster. We will coke out with a different attitude. In his presser Al showed me a coach that is ****ed off about everything and we are going to be a force , he won't settle for less. We will be ACC champs.excuses are gone.

Advertisement
I have a reason to believe we are going to kick *** this year. A lot knows he messed up with the peen state thing, he knows he messed up by missing out on former commits. I believed that golden will do more than right to ship we are going to be dominating. Al has put this coaching staff on his shoulder and he knows if he fails all is gone. He is not going to let his staff down. he will take more control of the defense, he will be more serious about getting stronger and faster. We will coke out with a different attitude. In his presser Al showed me a coach that is ****ed off about everything and we are going to be a force , he won't settle for less. We will be ACC champs.excuses are gone.

What presser was this?

Footage or GTFOH

Advertisement
He should try not being totally inept first

The senior running back committed toMiami before his last season and when he started the week, he expected to be a Hurricane.
“It’s been crazy,” Powell said.
“I planned on going to school Wednesday. I woke up Wednesday morning planning to go to Miami, but they pushed the day back to Friday. Wednesday, that’s whenFlorida offered.”
It was a matter of moments that made the difference.
“It was like right after I got off the phone (with Miami), (Will Muschamp) called, and that was it. He called my head coach and then I talked to him, he told me to come to the school,” Powell said.

from scout

I kinda think that he will change up his philosophy a bit. Its pretty obvious that his **** is not working, and current players and recruits are whispering about it. He is loses recruits left and right to other schools. So I think he will be forced to change it up a bit.

256.gif

We back, mother****ers!

Advertisement
so Golden hasn't been trying the past 3 yrs?

What Golden has been doing these past 3 years is trying to improve a team he inherited that was 7-5 and do the best he could. When recruits started coming in things have gotten better and better. We were 9-4 this year and a bowl game. What a lot of people haven't noticed is that Al has been loyal to Shannon recruits who had to go through the sanctions. He wanted to let them play out their careers and have no regrets even though a lot of them sucked *** like morris. I respect on on honoring those seniors because he knew they could have transferred or get kicked of the team like the other 20 out of 30 recruits that never made it. Now that, that is over he is ready to get to work with his guys where there are no favorites and everyone is fighting for real for spots. He has continued to build depth which we didn't have because of the 20 recruits missing.

so Golden hasn't been trying the past 3 yrs?

What Golden has been doing these past 3 years is trying to improve a team he inherited that was 7-5 and do the best he could. When recruits started coming in things have gotten better and better. We were 9-4 this year and a bowl game. What a lot of people haven't noticed is that Al has been loyal to Shannon recruits who had to go through the sanctions. He wanted to let them play out their careers and have no regrets even though a lot of them sucked *** like morris. I respect on on honoring those seniors because he knew they could have transferred or get kicked of the team like the other 20 out of 30 recruits that never made it. Now that, that is over he is ready to get to work with his guys where there are no favorites and everyone is fighting for real for spots. He has continued to build depth which we didn't have because of the 20 recruits missing.

He will continue to do great things. And he will finish this class our strong

Advertisement
He should try not being totally inept first

The senior running back committed toMiami before his last season and when he started the week, he expected to be a Hurricane.
“It’s been crazy,” Powell said.
“I planned on going to school Wednesday. I woke up Wednesday morning planning to go to Miami, but they pushed the day back to Friday. Wednesday, that’s whenFlorida offered.”
It was a matter of moments that made the difference.
“It was like right after I got off the phone (with Miami), (Will Muschamp) called, and that was it. He called my head coach and then I talked to him, he told me to come to the school,” Powell said.

from scout

Muschamp had that phone tapped, baby. LOL

151.gif

Advertisement
I kinda think that he will change up his philosophy a bit. Its pretty obvious that his **** is not working, and current players and recruits are whispering about it. He is loses recruits left and right to other schools. So I think he will be forced to change it up a bit.

Necessity is the mother of invention?

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

This guy saw a ****ed off motivated coach. The rest of the planet saw an overweight, underslept, unmotivated slob who just lost out on his dream job because his best friend (our own defensive coordinator) sucks so bad at his job Penn State passed on him.

Aldone Golden won't make it more than 2 more years here. I pray to god it's only one more. The guys a loser. His record and decision making speak for themselves.

Now this is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen !!!

Advertisement
Back