Al Golden is back lol

Advertisement
Turns out the used car salesman actually had a luxury car

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure we could come up with a good banner to fly in response. Just a thought.

I'm sure it says if you get blown out 58-0 the University doesn't owe you crap. But instead the University should counter sue for such a crappy product he had on the field. They should also sue for the lost money for ticket sales lost as well.

Where is the F$CK OFF banner! what a shame i didn't hit the 1.6 B so i can get this banner going

Last edited:
Advertisement
That fat fuq and his buddy should return all the money they stole from the University while “coaching” here. Set this program back at least 6 years.

LOL at all the incentives for winning... Don't have to worry about those being cashed in do we? Someone is looking for extra tie money

Rick should pay Golden the 3 mil as thanks for being such a cheesedick that people are ignoring the fact that both offense and special teams were much better under Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wish this would have came out before the lions visited the dolphins last week. Would have been a perfect time to Fly a banner over the lions game and throw a shot at golden lol
****, maybe he is not as stupid as we think he is!

Wish this would have came out before the lions visited the dolphins last week. Would have been a perfect time to Fly a banner over the lions game and throw a shot at golden lol

F*ck it. Fly it in Detroit this week. Would be classic lol.

fat al.jpg

Advertisement
Back