Al Golden gets another win on his permanent record!

TheOriginalCane

So say good night to the bad guy!
Premium
Notre Dame forced to vacate all 2012 and 2013 wins...

Sarcasm...

But, hey, Golden must have done a bang-up job as TE coach for Detroit, because they moved him to LB coach.

Advertisement
Matt Patricia clearly is a genius. When he's not allowing 8000 yards in a Super Bowl loss he's busy hiring Paul Pasqualoni as his DC and promoting Al Golden. When this ****show is over Patricia is gonna end up wishing he took that job at Aquinas that he backed out of.

Matt Patricia clearly is a genius. When he's not allowing 8000 yards in a Super Bowl loss he's busy hiring Paul Pasqualoni as his DC and promoting Al Golden. When this ****show is over Patricia is gonna end up wishing he took that job at Aquinas that he backed out of.
I couldn't believe Pasqualoni got hired. Not even going to bother looking at his team's stats.

Advertisement
Unfortunately for Miami, we don't get the win. With Notre Dame vacating the win, it means we don't get the loss - it's like the game never happened, basically. So in this case, Golden gets the loss off his record. He doesn't get a W.

lb coach lol, wonder how he BS'd his way into that, well it is the Detroit Lions i guess

its an old boys club in nfl and nba. thats why coaches who who paid their dues for years get no chances.

i use to laugh when all the experts would say "Al Golden is a good football coach. you just cant win at miami." meanwhile rich has won 19 games in two years, a bowl game, and got us into the ACCCG.

its an old boys club in nfl and nba. thats why coaches who who paid their dues for years get no chances.

i use to laugh when all the experts would say "Al Golden is a good football coach. you just cant win at miami." meanwhile rich has won 19 games in two years, a bowl game, and got us into the ACCCG.
He was just a bush league coach man

Advertisement

NYC, I agree man, I have always said the opposite, if you cant win at Miami you prolly shouldn't coach football

NYC, I agree man, I have always said the opposite, if you cant win at Miami you prolly shouldn't coach football

Right. My friend who is a successful high school coach would say “how can’t they guys win at Miami?” It would blow his mind.

It's ridiculous how many retread, garbage coaches keep getting jobs in the NFL. It there that big of a lack of young, up and comer coaches that these bums keep getting jobs?

Unfortunately for Miami, we don't get the win. With Notre Dame vacating the win, it means we don't get the loss - it's like the game never happened, basically. So in this case, Golden gets the loss off his record. He doesn't get a W.
I think that is only true for post season games. For regular season games the losing team retains their loss. Only the win is vacated.

Advertisement
I hate Notre Dame, but they got screwed here for basically nothing. Far be it from me to defend them especially after that poor kid on the scissor extender died and the girl that committed suicide.

But while Alabama is running a RICO criminal enterprise, ND had a part time SA help a couple of kids on their work schoolwork. That’s it. No great conspiracy. Yes, it was cheating, but they self resported. Self punished. Suspended. Did everything right.

If you read what’s actually involved, it’s minimal.

Just like when you actually read what the NCAA had actual proof for Miami in the Shapiro case. Shīt like used washer and dryers. Violations yes. But compared to what?

Now read to all the self-admitted violations by Alabama and other SEC players, including well publicized ones from Auburn, Alabama, OleMiss, Mississippi and others. Yet not even a hint of an investigation except the poor ******* cousin of Ole Miss.

I think he's used to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back