Al Golden CampusInsiders interview

Advertisement
Allowing the Gator to troll the board. Nice work.

This interview has already been posted and beaten up. Archer.......you didn't sneak over to Canesport and miss it did you.....don't start slipping on us! I expect better......stateofmind --- meets expectation...

Advertisement
I'm not going to hammer a Gator for spending time on a Canes board. After the season they had, I'm surprised he didn't try to learn how to tie a noose.

I can just imagine the Skype circle jerk with the usual suspects in this thread.

245.gif

Last edited:
I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in a single syllable uttered by this guy. Save the cheesy clichés, catchphrases, hashtags and slogans. Throw the binder in the ocean. Just do the job they're paying you millions of dollars to do. And if you could please do it in less than a decade that'd be great too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

This interview has already been posted and beaten up. Archer.......you didn't sneak over to Canesport and miss it did you.....don't start slipping on us! I expect better......stateofmind --- meets expectation...

Ibis, don't you worry about me. When my man is down and even if he's bleeding out, I take no chances. Roll him on his stomach, put my boot in the small of his back, grab his arms, and pull sharply backwards until I hear this little sound like a carrot snapping.

Dead is good. Deader is better.

Last edited:

Ibis, don't you worry about me. When my man is down and even if he's bleeding out, I take no chances. Roll him on his stomach, put my boot in the small of his back, grab his arms, and pull sharply backwards until I hear this little sound like a carrot snapping.

Dead is good. Deader is better.

My man! I knew you wouldn't let me down. Not this weekend!

Advertisement
Yeah I'm pretty sure at this point I know the interview word for word without even watching it.

You guys are miserable. I guess you can't enjoy the program right now. I wonder why you come to the board everyday. You have to expect that this staff is going to still be here when you wake up and log on to this site. Why are you torturing yourselves?

It is either that or you enjoy ripping on Golden and torturing the board. News flash: nothing you guys continue to clutter the board with is changing public opinion or our situation. I just want to enjoy being a FAN of the U. I for one enjoy all of the content they are generating. It is helping me get through the off season. Stop *****ing about everything!

You guys are miserable. I guess you can't enjoy the program right now. I wonder why you come to the board everyday. You have to expect that this staff is going to still be here when you wake up and log on to this site. Why are you torturing yourselves?

It is either that or you enjoy ripping on Golden and torturing the board. News flash: nothing you guys continue to clutter the board with is changing public opinion or our situation. I just want to enjoy being a FAN of the U. I for one enjoy all of the content they are generating. It is helping me get through the off season. Stop ****ing about everything!

It's not torture.

I think the term you're missing here is "Daily Re-Affirmation."

We wake up, Golden is still here, D'Onofrio is still here, Golden still sucks, D'Onofrio still sucks, and all our deeply researched conclusions are reaffirmed.

Reaffirmation.

We're having a ball. You not having fun?

Advertisement

It is either that or you enjoy ripping on Golden and torturing the board. News flash: nothing you guys continue to clutter the board with is changing public opinion or our situation. I just want to enjoy being a FAN of the U. I for one enjoy all of the content they are generating. It is helping me get through the off season. Stop ****ing about everything!

It's not torture.

I think the term you're missing here is "Daily Re-Affirmation."

We wake up, Golden is still here, D'Onofrio is still here, Golden still sucks, D'Onofrio still sucks, and all our deeply researched conclusions are reaffirmed.

Reaffirmation.

We're having a ball. You not having fun?

#Reaffirmation

Advertisement
Back