Al Golden Camp 6/3/12

hasena75

Junior
I've seen that Golden and staff are having their first camp this Sunday (6/3).

Does anyone have a list of the players attending?

Advertisement
I plan on being out there so I will report back. Simeon Thomas from Carol City will be out there, looking forward to seeing him compete.

D$. Any recruits that don't have an offer from Miami that you would really like to see get one?

I figure many of the recruits at Golden's camps will be hoping for an offer if they don't already have one.

Also, is there a kid you are really looking forward to seeing?

Advertisement
Jomel looks like he wants to "hit" anything moving.. lol

You cannot teach aggression. Please camp sir! earn your offer and the rest is history.

We need 3 OL this cycle

biggest need behind TE and S

Advertisement
assuming our strategy hasn't changed, we will probably get a commitment today from a 'diamond in the rough'.

Advertisement
I remember last year people freaking out cause Golden offered some no name 3 star Amari Cooper.

You cannot teach aggression. Please camp sir! earn your offer and the rest is history.

We need 3 OL this cycle

IMO DT and S are the most important positions.

We have bodies at those spots, but how many impact guys do we have?

We need to stock up at DT. Pulling three guys last year in a down year for SoFla was crucial, but we need to hold onto Bryant, and grab 1-2 more.

Advertisement

We need 3 OL this cycle

IMO DT and S are the most important positions.

We have bodies at those spots, but how many impact guys do we have?

We need to stock up at DT. Pulling three guys last year in a down year for SoFla was crucial, but we need to hold onto Bryant, and grab 1-2 more.

I agree. Can never have enough DTs and you never know who will bust/not have the grades. And obviously our safety depth is awful.

Advertisement
Back