AL.com reports that Bama has penalized Pannunzio

kostacane

Redshirt Freshman
For secondary violations while at "another institution." Haven't been able to find what the penalties are.

Advertisement
[h=5]ESPN NCAAF ALA - AP: Alabama penalizes director of football operations Joe Pannunzio for role in Miami (FL) scandal[/h]
I guess we'll be finding out what the University penalties will be soon as well.

if it's anything short of 3 big burly black dudes shoving whole chicken eggs up his *** a la Me Myself and Irene, he got off light.

And that's just because of his special teams crimes.

So.. Alabama saw something wrong with Coach Pann's actions at Miami, but the NCAA didn't?

Seems legit right?

Advertisement
So.. Alabama saw something wrong with Coach Pann's actions at Miami, but the NCAA didn't?

Seems legit right?
More like, the NCAA gave them a heads up the the **** was about to roll downhill, and to create a detour.

93.gif

Advertisement
This happen in January

The only new news is Pannunzio wont see increase in pay or new deal

Keep it moving ........

if it's anything short of 3 big burly black dudes shoving whole chicken eggs up his *** a la Me Myself and Irene, he got off light.

And that's just because of his special teams crimes.

Amen. The biggest injustice of this whole thing is that Pannunzio is as guilty as anyone, but Nevin likes him (or got money from him) and wouldn't turn on him as a result. We should get off light just for Shapiro enabling the worst special teams coach in school history.

Advertisement
sounds like Bama throwing us under the bus. Funny thing is, all of this about Pannunzio was out there for 2 years and Bama decides now to freeze his pay and penalize him?

No one will ever be able to convince me that this "investigation" is nothing more than an SEC led witchhunt

Advertisement
sounds like Bama throwing us under the bus. Funny thing is, all of this about Pannunzio was out there for 2 years and Bama decides now to freeze his pay and penalize him?

No one will ever be able to convince me that this "investigation" is nothing more than an SEC led witchhunt

As Al has said, they don't want us back, because they know what's on the other side!!!

Advertisement
Back