Al Blades

I hope Chickillo's misuse by Al Golden didn't sever the family's relationship with UM.

Advertisement
No one touches the Blades.

Not even the police! When I was in law school we had an old crusty retired police officer tell us that back in the day they had a special folder for the Blades where they put police reports anytime a car stereo went missing around UM. Canes were winning, Miami was a racial powderkeg, and the police weren't going to set off race riots and turn the entire city against them just to arrest them for missing stereos.

The Blades' clan are on a level of their own as far as UM legacy's are concerned. After that family, we've got the Mira's, Chickillo's, and to a lesser extent the Irvin's, Bethel's, Lewis', and maybe even the Olsen's.
We would have been able to include the Patchans to that list but Matt just had to be a knucklehead and go to UIF.

I was unsure about Blades because he didn't start in HS but I should have learned from the Dalvin Cook - Joe Yearby Situation. I did have hope that because he was in the Blades family that he could become a stud.

Frierson has been a disappointment but I think he's a safety.

The kid is a TRUE FRESHMAN 🤦🏾‍♂️ Everybody can’t come right into college football and be “The Guy” and you haven’t even given the kid HALF a season and you’re already disappointed? Besides we have lots of talented players at DB it’s not exactly like there was much room for high expectations anyways. Gurvan Hall who everybody knows is an elite talent has just started getting decent PT the last couple weeks

Advertisement
I know the sample size is small, but I absolutely love what I see from Al Blades so far. He looks like he has the dog in him, he covers really well, and he plays special teams. I think he’s a future all American. I love this freshman class.

Love Al Blades heart. Great energy. Great speed and athleticism. Needs to learn how to stop grabbing and tackle down low. He was pulled late which actually put Bandy back in to make those vicious hits late in the game. Pulled because he missed tackles, grabbing high instead of wrapping up down low. I anticipate him getting coached up hard this week on tackling. He can be a great one.

Not even the police! When I was in law school we had an old crusty retired police officer tell us that back in the day they had a special folder for the Blades where they put police reports anytime a car stereo went missing around UM. Canes were winning, Miami was a racial powderkeg, and the police weren't going to set off race riots and turn the entire city against them just to arrest them for missing stereos.

So as a lawyer you should know that’s hearsay, which you learned is inadmissible because it’s notoriously unreliable.

It takes a special kind a douchebag to slander the Blades name, based on incredibly unreliable gossip, just to try and get a couple of upvotes on CIS.

You should be proud of yourself for such incredibly stupid shltposting.

Advertisement
So as a lawyer you should know that’s hearsay, which you learned is inadmissible because it’s notoriously unreliable.

It takes a special kind a douchebag to slander the Blades name, based on incredibly unreliable gossip, just to try and get a couple of upvotes on CIS.

You should be proud of yourself for such incredibly stupid shltposting.

Hearsay? Yes it was something I heard a cop tell say. Take it up with him. Slander? Oh I guessed Stealing car stereos would certainly be out of character for guys who literally carried around uzis in their trunk.

https://deadspin.com/5868601/recall...azooka-out-of-his-car-trunk-to-settle-a-fight

You arent much of a Miami fan if you don't know about the legendary shenanigans of the Blades brothers.

Google the Blades brothers. They are Miami legends but you have to be a f@cking moron to ignore the fact that they didn't commit some crimes during their heyday. You sound like some Florida fans I know who think Aaron Hernandez got set up. Pull your head out of your a$$.

Personally I don't care what they Blades brothers did at Miami because they won championships. It's not like they killed anyone (well, at least not while at Miami). Save your white knighting for someone who cares.

Hearsay? Yes it was something I heard a cop tell say. Take it up with him. Slander? Oh I guessed Stealing car stereos would certainly be out of character for guys who literally carried around uzis in their trunk.

https://deadspin.com/5868601/recall...azooka-out-of-his-car-trunk-to-settle-a-fight

You arent much of a Miami fan if you don't know about the legendary shenanigans of the Blades brothers.

Google the Blades brothers. They are Miami legends but you have to be a f@cking moron to ignore the fact that they didn't commit some crimes during their heyday. You sound like some Florida fans I know who think Aaron Hernandez got set up. Pull your head out of your a$$.

Personally I don't care what they Blades brothers did at Miami because they won championships. It's not like they killed anyone (well, at least not while at Miami). Save your white knighting for someone who cares.

I know all about the Blades, fūckface.

But you go ahead and slander them some more like the little gossiping ***** bltch that you are.

Just because he pulled a weapon out of his trunk doesn’t prove or confirm your bltchass ratfūck posts, you dlcksucker.

And like a true cūnt, you’re now comparing the Blades to serial killer Aaron Hernandez.

You’re a punk *** bltch trying to score points on CIS at somebody else’s expense.

I guarantee you are a low level punk lawyer with shlt employment, guaran-fūckin-tee it.

Fūck your bltch punk ***.

I’m not a lawyer, but that’s the fūcking definition of hearsay.

And yes, it’s actually libel you’re engaging in you third rate ambulance chaser.

Jesus, I’m schooling a dirtbag lawyer on the law.

What kind of a shltbag lawyer are you? Clearly not a very good one.

Advertisement
Going to be fun seeing who ends up being the best DB of this 2018 class. Blades is looking like a future superstar and reviews on Frierson have been excellent. On the flipside, both AH guys are starting at Bama and UGA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back