Al Blades

Advertisement
I know the sample size is small, but I absolutely love what I see from Al Blades so far. He looks like he has the dog in him, he covers really well, and he plays special teams. I think he’s a future all American. I love this freshman class.

I couldn't agree more.

He's a Legacy kid that will do his family proud.

I know the sample size is small, but I absolutely love what I see from Al Blades so far. He looks like he has the dog in him, he covers really well, and he plays special teams. I think he’s a future all American. I love this freshman class.

proves blood is thicker than water

Advertisement
Besides the Chickillo's, any other family can contend with the Blades for U Legacy Family title?

Advertisement
Besides the Chickillo's, any other family can contend with the Blades for U Legacy Family title?

The Ibis family.
I see pictures of an Ibis graduating from The U like every single year.
And they're at every game.
Kinda think The Ibis family is a "friend of the program".

Advertisement

The Blades' clan are on a level of their own as far as UM legacy's are concerned. After that family, we've got the Mira's, Chickillo's, and to a lesser extent the Irvin's, Bethel's, Lewis', and maybe even the Olsen's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was unsure about Blades because he didn't start in HS but I should have learned from the Dalvin Cook - Joe Yearby Situation. I did have hope that because he was in the Blades family that he could become a stud.

Frierson has been a disappointment but I think he's a safety.

Advertisement
Back