Al Blades Sr. Game worn jersey for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can we trust a poster who can't spell SEAN and has 4 posts? 2k with no documentation....Nah! Plus Bennie Blades was the better athlete, Canein orlando, remember when Bennie had a record setting interception and the darn refs threw a flag just to be mean! :cool:

He said game worn I thought. Big difference.

Game worn is a big difference, but price is also dictated by market and demand. Al Blades was a beloved player, but wasn't an Ed Reed or Sean Taylor. That's a niche jersey that would take the right buyer for it to work. Can't see anyone spending more than $500-600 for a Blades, but hope dude get his cash.

My humble advice; don't sell it. Find another way to come up with some cash. You're not going to get anything near what you think it's worth. You can make up the money, but you won't be able to replace a piece of memorabilia that is more important to you than the marketplace will pay you for it.

I have a decent amount of Canes gear that I've listed and tried to sell over the years; signed jerseys and what not—and in the end, wasn't worthy dumping for 30% of what I was asking for them. Will hang on to and maybe sell down the road if there's demand.

Good luck.

Can we trust a poster who can't spell SEAN and has 4 posts? 2k with no documentation....Nah! Plus Bennie Blades was the better athlete, Canein orlando, remember when Bennie had a record setting interception and the darn refs threw a flag just to be mean! :cool:
That I do...

Advertisement
Game worn is a big difference, but price is also dictated by market and demand. Al Blades was a beloved player, but wasn't an Ed Reed or Sean Taylor. That's a niche jersey that would take the right buyer for it to work. Can't see anyone spending more than $500-600 for a Blades, but hope dude get his cash.

My humble advice; don't sell it. Find another way to come up with some cash. You're not going to get anything near what you think it's worth. You can make up the money, but you won't be able to replace a piece of memorabilia that is more important to you than the marketplace will pay you for it.

I have a decent amount of Canes gear that I've listed and tried to sell over the years; signed jerseys and what not—and in the end, wasn't worthy dumping for 30% of what I was asking for them. Will hang on to and maybe sell down the road if there's demand.

Good luck.
I agree...in my case, 90% of my signed memorabilia (Jerseys...FBs...etc...) is personalized to me...making it virtually impossible to sell...which is fine by me since I have no interest in selling anything..and I have Tons...

Good luck.
I’m very familiar with the business from many years ago and what you are saying is 110% accurate facts as I knew it down to who, which game, which team, what point in their career... etc. Al Blades has more value to Canes fans as well, as you said.

Game worn should have a certain number on the tag. A LOT of people think game issued and game worn are the same thing. They are not. Gotta be careful.

Advertisement
Good afternoon I am a die hard cane fan unfortunately dealing with some family issues and have to sell my most valued possession. I purchased this game worn Nike Al Blades jersey at butch Davis football camp in 2000. It doesn't have any certificates and I have plenty of photos of it. Please let me know if interested will ship. Once payment is received. Asking $2k or best offer. I will attach picts tonight when I get home its authentic long nike style with blades name plate.

Please do not attempt to sell anything on our website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back