Al Blades Sr. Game worn jersey for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edalaw783

Recruit
Inappropriate advertising / spam
Good afternoon I am a die hard cane fan unfortunately dealing with some family issues and have to sell my most valued possession. I purchased this game worn Nike Al Blades jersey at butch Davis football camp in 2000. It doesn't have any certificates and I have plenty of photos of it. Please let me know if interested will ship. Once payment is received. Asking $2k or best offer. I will attach picts tonight when I get home its authentic long nike style with blades name plate.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
1571165304944.png

Advertisement
Good afternoon I am a die hard cane fan unfortunately dealing with some family issues and have to sell my most valued possession. I purchased this game worn Nike Al Blades jersey at butch Davis football camp in 2000. It doesn't have any certificates and I have plenty of photos of it. Please let me know if interested will ship. Once payment is received. Asking $2k or best offer. I will attach picts tonight when I get home its authentic long nike style with blades name plate.
$2,000 for a Al Blades signed Jersey??..
Good Luck with that....You can get a Ed Reed and Sean Tay signed Jersey for $1,000 for both

Funny thing is...I was at that camp helping out...

I remember buying jerseys from the equipment room back in the late 90s, early 00s. Man, I had some good ones. And yeah, $2000 is far too much. Also, what # is on the tag?

Advertisement
You should give it to Blades Jr if he doesn't already have one, would give him extra motivation and passion behind his play. He'll thank you later when he's shutting down #1 WRs in the NFL.

Tag size is 48. I said or best offer they're is no market for this Jersey find another one??

Advertisement
Hope you get good $$$$. If I had a spare 2k I would throw it at you.

I'll let you know the tag number when I get home. I will also upload picts in a few.

Advertisement
@Edalaw783 If I'm not mistaken that camp was in June...
Yes we stayed on campus it was one of the best experiences ever. Mario cristobal was my chaperone. I walked in to the weight room and Santana moss and reggie wayne were doing squats. Shawn taylor was on his visit. James jackson was running on the track. Collection of some of the best to ever do it.

Yes we stayed on campus it was one of the best experiences ever. Mario cristobal was my chaperone. I walked in to the weight room and Santana moss and reggie wayne were doing squats. Shawn taylor was on his visit. James jackson was running on the track. Collection of some of the best to ever do it.
I practically lived at Hecht in 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back