Al Blades or Nate Webster of this team?

Looking for miracles. The HC needs to be the leader.

P. S. We weren't all that great with Al Blades.

Advertisement
Al is afraid of frgging paper signs at basketball games. You think he would let Al Blades in the locker room? Him and staff are girls. I remember seeing JJ grab Jerome Brown, RIP, by the grill at practice, take him to the ground, and stand over him with finger in his face. Can you picture Al doing that? Players were afraid of JJ. Al is afraid of pizza delivery boys. No way he recruits or keeps anyone like Blades or Nate.

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.......

Not saying no one could do it...The Pillars and Core Value System Doesn't Allow For It.

Only Robots.......

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.......

Not saying no one could do it...The Pillars and Core Value System Doesn't Allow For It.

Only Robots.......

I didn't want to be the first to post this in this thread but, since Sonny Long has decided to play this spade, I'll go ahead and lead with a spade now. lol

One of the things that contributes to a kid becoming a leader is usually on field performance. Defensively, I just don't see how anyone can stand out. Our entire defensive philosophy prevents kids from excelling and making big plays. No matter what the topic, all roads lead back to golden's JV defensive scheme....sadly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back