Al blades jr ??

Advertisement
He’s just been retweeting all the media tweets of couch starting over him. Think that’s where most of it is coming from
Posting it now so when he gets in a groove or strings together a few stronger games he can say the haters motivated him. I like the kid a lot, don’t see him going anywhere.

Advertisement
Twitter and Facebook are the two biggest problems we face in America. For a lot of people it controls there life and is there only source of information. I checked out on both. Been a lot happier since.
CIS is the only social media I have

The Twitter Interpretation Committee coming up with crazy conspiracy theories again? We have 3 CBs on the field over half the time. Blades' snap count won't budge, and even if it does go down a tiny bit, it will be benefit Blades because he'll be able to go harder on the other plays.

Advertisement
I hate social media so much

Have you watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix? Been telling people about the issues with social media for years and this just backs up what I have always thought. Social media will be the downfall of this younger generation. Social media is terrible 90% of the time.

Facebook is a wasteland of people arguing and talking conspiracies. Left that ****hole over 6 years ago and never looked back. One of the best decisions of my life. Just a bunch of miserable people posting like anyone gives a crap about their thoughts. Facebook was good when it was only college kids 15 years ago and trying to holler at girls.

Instagram is just about posting the highlights of your life to show off and then Instagram thots (I do miss scrolling through tons of fine *** woman) but not a good look when the girlfriend sees your screen. Instagram is full of filtered pictures that make girls and I’m sure some guys feel terrible about themselves and the compensate with surgery, drugs and unfortunately some with suicide.

teens are being destroyed by social media. Every kid wants to live their life through this funnel of non sense and not reality.

twitter was the last great app but now it’s overran with politics, conspiracy theories and same **** as Facebook. Also they started putting ads and other crap in your feed through algorithms.

Snapchat is pointless. No one gives a **** about what you ate for lunch or any other 10 second video of your day.

people need to put the apps away and get outside and talk to real humans and family members.

Have you watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix? Been telling people about the issues with social media for years and this just backs up what I have always thought. Social media will be the downfall of this younger generation. Social media is terrible 90% of the time.

Facebook is a wasteland of people arguing and talking conspiracies. Left that ****hole over 6 years ago and never looked back. One of the best decisions of my life. Just a bunch of miserable people posting like anyone gives a crap about their thoughts. Facebook was good when it was only college kids 15 years ago and trying to holler at girls.

Instagram is just about posting the highlights of your life to show off and then Instagram thots (I do miss scrolling through tons of fine *** woman) but not a good look when the girlfriend sees your screen. Instagram is full of filtered pictures that make girls and I’m sure some guys feel terrible about themselves and the compensate with surgery, drugs and unfortunately some with suicide.

teens are being destroyed by social media. Every kid wants to live their life through this funnel of non sense and not reality.

twitter was the last great app but now it’s overran with politics, conspiracy theories and same **** as Facebook. Also they started putting ads and other crap in your feed through algorithms.

Snapchat is pointless. No one gives a **** about what you ate for lunch or any other 10 second video of your day.

people need to put the apps away and get outside and talk to real humans and family members.
I haven't. It's crazy oh let's take a snap chat of my morning coffee. Let's take a photo of my outfit and post it on Instagram. No one gives a crap about your coffee or your outfit. I'm 28 and I can't stand social media. I do have those social media apps but I'm not active at all. I could control myself and not check that stuff 450 times a day.

Advertisement
I haven't. It's crazy oh let's take a snap chat of my morning coffee. Let's take a photo of my outfit and post it on Instagram. No one gives a crap about your coffee or your outfit. I'm 28 and I can't stand social media. I do have those social media apps but I'm not active at all. I could control myself and not check that stuff 450 times a day.

I’m 35 now so I’m over them all outside of twitter but even that I have had to mute/unfollow people. I wants sports and jokes. That’s it. Take the rest of the crap to Facebook haha.

yeah that documentary is really good check it out.

also I think 50% of people that go to sporting events, concerts, bars, vacation etc... dont even remember what they saw because they spend the entire time on their phone posting photos, snap chatting, going live etc... they don’t even know how to enjoy their life cause they would rather show the world/20 followers what they are enjoying instead of being in the moment.

I like when music artist make people lock their phones up and you have to actually watch the concert instead of being on your phone.

I’m 35 now so I’m over them all outside of twitter but even that I have had to mute/unfollow people. I wants sports and jokes. That’s it. Take the rest of the crap to Facebook haha.

yeah that documentary is really good check it out.

also I think 50% of people that go to sporting events, concerts, bars, vacation etc... dont even remember what they saw because they spend the entire time on their phone posting photos, snap chatting, going live etc... they don’t even know how to enjoy their life cause they would rather show the world/20 followers what they are enjoying instead of being in the moment.

I like when music artist make people lock their phones up and you have to actually watch the concert instead of being on your phone.
I only have Twitter to follow my favorite teams. That's pathetic but I believe it. I remember seeing a clip on Youtube of a bachelorette party at a Arizona Diamondbacks game from a few years ago and they weren't even watching the game. They were on their phones the entire time and the camera was on them for a while and the commentators were ripping on them.

Advertisement
Social media outlets like Twitter and Facebook have strong censorship, meaning they decide what you are allowed to see. Hard pass there.
Ps- While this forum certainly has censorship, it spells it out clearly, so you know what you get. Not so much with those other two where it is entirely subjective.

I dont think he ever talked about leaving early. ITS FANS that say it. Its also FANS that are stirring up the twitter stuff with some of them possibly on this site.

LOL at you guys that think it matters if Couch starts over him or not.....WE LITERALLY have like 4 corners and teams run spread who we are playing...We literally have no choice but to play all of our corners.

Alot of yall need to pipe down...it seems alot of our fans are truly AGAINST the team ad players its weird as **** to me i still cnat get over fans being mad when we win.

Its going to be about 2 quarters before they turn on Tecoury Couch as well.

It's par for the course when you're dealing with one of the most delusional, toxic, & fair weather fanbases in the entire world. Smh

Advertisement
Back