Al blades jr ??

Advertisement
Advertisement
What language is this? Embarrassing. Dude needs to focus on getting an education and forget all that talk about leaving early.

I dont think he ever talked about leaving early. ITS FANS that say it. Its also FANS that are stirring up the twitter stuff with some of them possibly on this site.

LOL at you guys that think it matters if Couch starts over him or not.....WE LITERALLY have like 4 corners and teams run spread who we are playing...We literally have no choice but to play all of our corners.

Alot of yall need to pipe down...it seems alot of our fans are truly AGAINST the team ad players its weird as **** to me i still cnat get over fans being mad when we win.

Its going to be about 2 quarters before they turn on Tecoury Couch as well.

Advertisement
I dont think he ever talked about leaving early. ITS FANS that say it. Its also FANS that are stirring up the twitter stuff with some of them possibly on this site.

LOL at you guys that think it matters if Couch starts over him or not.....WE LITERALLY have like 4 corners and teams run spread who we are playing...We literally have no choice but to play all of our corners.

Alot of yall need to pipe down...it seems alot of our fans are truly AGAINST the team ad players its weird as **** to me i still cnat get over fans being mad when we win.

Word!!!
Just like these treasonous *** fans that turned on Bubba Bolden.
3 weeks ago it was ""dude would be starting for Bama" 2 weeks later. " dude is a bum"
It's so obvious most of these haters never even played organized football. It's like they're vicariously living through 19 & 20 year old strangers on a message board while still living in their parents condo in Aventura. They're quick to jump on here and write their critical, ghey *** south florida firesside chats about teenagers that are playing a game that they were never good enough to play themselves. They have no idea what kind of effort , skill , sacrifice and energy it takes to play football at a high level. These soft shouldered fans get all caught up in their feelings like a bunch of jilted women. That **** is just gross. Some of these ******* ain't ever happy.

Go Canes!!!!

Last edited:

Facts....

Everything I’ve seen w Blades is he’s been a grinder and hard worker. I always have and still think he’s a good player and have no doubt he’ll overcome the 2 game slump he’s been in. Go Canes🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement

He'll consider leaving early, it's what our guys do. Bandy, Yearby, J. Thomas, etc., all had no business leaving early but drummed up any excuse they could to declare when it was clear they wouldn't last and getting a degree was the better option for their situation. Generally speaking, where there is smoke, there is fire.

He's talking about the haters, don't want to hear anything later when he becomes a first rounder.
You not with me now don't come back later.
First rounder?! Lmao might need to learn how to turn your head around and find the ball to have a chance at going in the first round. Smh

Advertisement
Back