Al Blades jr

Blades is second to Campbell in terms of CB potential.

This is how CBs should be ranked:

Campbell
Blades
Ivey
Samuel
Frierson/Johnson tie

This is how the S board goes:

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

Take Samuel off the list, period. It's only for Canes.
Take Campbell off Safety List. Kid is pure DB. I read somewhere that Johnson wants to play DB; but is 5 at Safety. List is crazy tho! If land that list, where they gonna throw? Need to get Tyson Campbell.

Last time I looked safeties were part of the DB's. Period.

Advertisement
Blades is second to Campbell in terms of CB potential.

This is how CBs should be ranked:

Campbell
Blades
Ivey
Samuel
Frierson/Johnson tie

This is how the S board goes:

Jobe
Campbell
Johnson
Frierson
Hall

Lol no. Hall is top 2

Agreed, and don't forget Randy Macho Man Russell

None of them are as good as Jalen Patterson.
Storm18

C'mon man

I see you deleted your post Jalen.
I hear good things about you and wish you luck.
Some how, some way this will all work out for you.

If blades wants to play in the NFL. He might as well move to s now. Same with a bunch of guys on that list. Ivey..Friesen... they may get away with playing CB in college but not the NFL. I can see having jobe and Campbell at CB (those guys have a good CB skill set that can translate to the nfl). Ivey reminds me of a Randy Phillips type players. Not saying they're the same player. (Phillips was thicker while Ivey is rail thin). I just see guy running right buy Ivey ala Phillips vs Malcolm Kelly when Miami played Oklahoma. Or Phillips vs Mario urrita from Louisville if Diaz plans on playing man.

Rumph was a perfect example of a guy who probably should have played s but got away with playing CB here

Blades is raw. I dont think he is a plug and play guy.

I agree with you in terms of Blades not yet scratching the surface of his potential but I don't think Blades is as "raw" as you make him out to be here. Blades is incredibly talented but like most true freshmen, he will experience an adjustment period. I fully expect Blades to be one of the many household names on our defense by year 3 at the latest.

Advertisement
Rumph need to get Campbell. He has a close relationship with this guy, I can't imagine how he could slip away. His speed and size is necessary. As for the other kids, when they get here and get coached up, they will see their potential. They are all good to great athletes.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

AL needs WORK to develop into a type flight CB. It's one of the main reasons why he got benched at STA this past season for a kid younger than him.

Great athlete but imho he's special at Safety and his WR skills are sick!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
What's his legit weight right now if anybody knows?

Thought I heard somewhere he's 6' 1" 180. Looked it up and can't find anything verifiable.

He's gotta be taller than 6'1, judging by that picture with Richt, right?

I had Richt at 6'2". Kid looks every bit of 6'3"

Sun Sentinel reported Richt at 5'11 when he was at UM. Would be surprised if he grew 2-3" after college

Advertisement
Back