Al Blades. Jr ULT

Advertisement
Very good stuff. Some kids are nearly complete product by the time they're entering their senior year. But I think we're going to see a big step forward with Blades. He looks like he has significant upside and the attitude to grow to his (high) ceiling.

high upside kid...you know he has work ethic...cant wait till he commits. Hes gonna wear that u like a crown

I'm getting a little impatient with Al. He could commit and become a leader to attract other recruits to the Canes. Bandy did this last year.

Instead, Al is holding us at arms length. This opens the door for other DB recruits who catch the eye of the Cane coaches. Keidron Smith of Oxbridge just did this. He was outstanding at the 7-7 in Coral Gables this weekend. 6'2" CB and WR. Check out his videos. I hope we offer him immediately...and he commits.

Al, you are a talented legacy recruit. But please, don't squander your opportunity with the Canes. Lead.

Advertisement
I'm getting a little impatient with Al. He could commit and become a leader to attract other recruits to the Canes. Bandy did this last year.

Instead, Al is holding us at arms length. This opens the door for other DB recruits who catch the eye of the Cane coaches. Keidron Smith of Oxbridge just did this. He was outstanding at the 7-7 in Coral Gables this weekend. 6'2" CB and WR. Check out his videos. I hope we offer him immediately...and he commits.

Al, you are a talented legacy recruit. But please, don't squander your opportunity with the Canes. Lead.

Trust me when i say, you have 0 clue what goes on behind closed doors. I forgot who said it, but someone on here said Al could wait until 5PM on NSD, and his spot would still be untouched believe that..

I can see this logic with other players, but that ain't happening with Al Blades Jr. he has his spot in the class whether it be today or on NSD. Now does that mean I like or am indifferent to his waiting to commit? No. I wish he'd commit rfn.

IMG_4772.jpg

How ******* hard is it to understand that his commitment is already scheduled. Will be at a strategic time.

Some seem to think Fathers Day, which IMO would be absolutely perfect/epic in that it would really honor his pops.

So please, stop posting for awhile.

Advertisement
I want Campbell as much as anyone here, but if we just add Blades to the existing class I'll still be just as excited about signing the best DB class in the nation. I sense Campbell and this is just my opinion, may be cautious about a loaded backfield in 2018 more so than his long time relationship with Rumph. IMO, seeing Florida guys star for so many OOS schools, many see a better chance "staring" for an OOS school versus one loaded with SoFl athletes. Not saying this is the case with Campbell, but I'm sure this is something many consider.

Last edited:
I want Campbell as much as anyone here, but if we just add Blades to the existing class I'll still be just as excited about signing the best DB class in the nation. I sense Campbell and this is just my opinion, may be cautious about a loaded backfield in 2018 more so than him long time relationship with Rumph. IMO, seeing Florida guys star for some many OOS schools, many see a better chance "staring" for an OOS school versus one loaded with SoFl athletes. Not saying this is the case with Campbell, but I'm sure this is something many consider.

Bruh listen to what his cousin said and quit worrying so much...

I want Campbell as much as anyone here, but if we just add Blades to the existing class I'll still be just as excited about signing the best DB class in the nation. I sense Campbell and this is just my opinion, may be cautious about a loaded backfield in 2018 more so than him long time relationship with Rumph. IMO, seeing Florida guys star for some many OOS schools, many see a better chance "staring" for an OOS school versus one loaded with SoFl athletes. Not saying this is the case with Campbell, but I'm sure this is something many consider.

Bruh listen to what his cousin said and quit worrying so much...

Not worried or really give a **** what his cousin or his friends say for that matter when it comes to my opinion. My statement while including Campbell was a general synopsis of an important consideration that recruits take into factor when deciding where to sign. I know 1 kid from Tampa that signed with Clemson for the fact he saw many Florida boys starring for OOS schools and Clemson sold him that as well. I don't think my sample size of 1 is enough for me to conclude all do, but I'm sure many SoFl
kids consider the "quality and number" of commits at their position especially when so many are from SoFl.

Advertisement

Shut up. Just stop. If you think there is ever a time we wont take him, your posting privileges should be taken away. This kid would have to get in trouble off the field to jeopardize his spot. We have Lingard, we have Frierson, Brevin, we have some of the top players in the nation as our commits recruiting for us already. Blades and every kid in so fla knows hes coming here.

maroon.

Campbell plays in the same backfield as Surtain. He is too good to worry about a crowded depth chart. ... Blades is not playing games, he's set his announcement date and focused on developing himself.

Advertisement
So you think he would go to OSU because they have no DB's he would have to compete with?

Campbell would have to earn time anywhere he goes. I really want to add him to this class because he's an amazing athlete and would make our secondary elite down the road. But I don't want any player that's afraid to compete. That's ho you get t and Lui we had under Coker where all the top recruits didn't work hard and thought they deserved everything.

Walk away from the bottle and step away from the ledge.

Canesware should sell U pacifiers and little blankets for the friggin babies on here...same ones that will be main-lining when he commits.

By far one of the dumbest comments I've seen...

For one, Al is already committed & has been officially to this staff since last year.

And two, he is a leader in this class, he's been recruiting other kids to Miami for a long time now, he's apart of the recruits group chat, in fact he's the original ambassador for this class.

You cannot be this dense my man, nobody is taking Alphonso's spot, NOBODY.

He'll make his announcement in due time when he's ready, you & others that share this asinine opinion need to just relax & realize it's only June literally 6-8 months before anyone is allowed to sign.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back