Al Blades. Jr ULT

Advertisement
Cuz ain't worried about who's on the depth chart or who's coming, I can promise you that. He doesn't believe his own hype, comes to work hard everyday and he's fearless. But he also knows he's a 1%er when it comes to his ability. Humble+Hardworking+Elite Skills+Dog=I start ANYWHERE...

Cuz ain't worried about who's on the depth chart or who's coming, I can promise you that. He doesn't believe his own hype, comes to work hard everyday and he's fearless. But he also knows he's a 1%er when it comes to his ability. Humble+Hardworking+Elite Skills+Dog=I start ANYWHERE...

I know you've probably written it in another thread, but is there any timetable with his decision? And is he an early enrollment, or staying for his entire senior year?

I've seen silly sh*t written on message boards since there were message boards.Anyone that thinks that a Blades wouldn't be given a scholarship at the U of M no matter how good they were or when they wanted to commit might need to be fitted for a straight jacket cause they are straight up certifiably crazy...just when you think you've read all the stupid sh*t anyone could possibly come up with you get a stupid a$$ post like this.....

I know you've probably written it in another thread, but is there any timetable with his decision? And is he an early enrollment, or staying for his entire senior year?

Still hasn't said with certainty. My personal convos with him confirm what CIS and TOS say about a decision, if it's not summertime it'll be after senior season. I asked him about being an EE a couple months ago and at the time he said he wasn't really thinking about it. He works hard academically, so if AH allows it and he wants to I'm sure he'll be able to.

Advertisement

Thanks Brah! Many get caught up in the emotions of wanting certain guys to commit. I know many kids that don't commit early do look at who's already committed at their position. Some shy away from top competition and some embrace it. Good to hear Campbell embraces competition.

FYI- You know this board. You gonna get blamed along with Rumph if he doesn't become a Cane. LOL.

I'm getting a little impatient with Al. He could commit and become a leader to attract other recruits to the Canes. Bandy did this last year.

Instead, Al is holding us at arms length. This opens the door for other DB recruits who catch the eye of the Cane coaches. Keidron Smith of Oxbridge just did this. He was outstanding at the 7-7 in Coral Gables this weekend. 6'2" CB and WR. Check out his videos. I hope we offer him immediately...and he commits.

Al, you are a talented legacy recruit. But please, don't squander your opportunity with the Canes. Lead.
By far one of the dumbest comments I've seen...

For one, Al is already committed & has been officially to this staff since last year.

And two, he is a leader in this class, he's been recruiting other kids to Miami for a long time now, he's apart of the recruits group chat, in fact he's the original ambassador for this class.

You cannot be this dense my man, nobody is taking Alphonso's spot, NOBODY.

He'll make his announcement in due time when he's ready, you & others that share this asinine opinion need to just relax & realize it's only June literally 6-8 months before anyone is allowed to sign.

Bring it, LCE !

Let's just focus on this team and upcoming season. We have a favorable schedule to allow new QB to get experience. Winning will take care of recruiting. As for skills positions, south Florida will always be loaded. I am only concern about the OL and starting QB. For the first time in 8 years, I am not worried about the coaching staff and their ability to prepare our players.

I want Campbell as much as anyone here, but if we just add Blades to the existing class I'll still be just as excited about signing the best DB class in the nation. I sense Campbell and this is just my opinion, may be cautious about a loaded backfield in 2018 more so than his long time relationship with Rumph. IMO, seeing Florida guys star for so many OOS schools, many see a better chance "staring" for an OOS school versus one loaded with SoFl athletes. Not saying this is the case with Campbell, but I'm sure this is something many consider.

Naw it's just you. Any real athletes knows there will be comp no matter what school he goes to.

Advertisement

Thanks Brah! Many get caught up in the emotions of wanting certain guys to commit. I know many kids that don't commit early do look at who's already committed at their position. Some shy away from top competition and some embrace it. Good to hear Campbell embraces competition.

FYI- You know this board. You gonna get blamed along with Rumph if he doesn't become a Cane. LOL.

No problem hometeam. You think I give a **** about getting blamed by the board if he leaves?!?! Having to support him(not the school)wearing different colors and plan pain-in-the-*** trips to watch him play would be torture enough. However, I strongly believe I won't have to deal with that...

I want Campbell as much as anyone here, but if we just add Blades to the existing class I'll still be just as excited about signing the best DB class in the nation. I sense Campbell and this is just my opinion, may be cautious about a loaded backfield in 2018 more so than his long time relationship with Rumph. IMO, seeing Florida guys star for so many OOS schools, many see a better chance "staring" for an OOS school versus one loaded with SoFl athletes. Not saying this is the case with Campbell, but I'm sure this is something many consider.

WTF? Didn't OSU bring in like 5 4/5 star DBs last year? If he's scared of depth charts, he ain't going there.

Any big-time program is likely to have a loaded depth chart.

No problem hometeam. You think I give a **** about getting blamed by the board if he leaves?!?! Having to support him(not the school)wearing different colors and plan pain-in-the-*** trips to watch him play would be torture enough. However, I strongly believe I won't have to deal with that...

It's all good. I strongly hope you're right about strongly not having to deal with those trips

It's all good. I strongly hope you're right about strongly not having to deal with those trips

[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] is a good Cane and a good dude. In the event we didn't get Tyson, the first idiot to jump on Rattler is gonna catch **** from a bunch of us. It's bad enough he'd have to see his cousin in another uniform. I'd like to think that no one would do that of course as it would be utterly assenine.

Advertisement
Blades, Hall, Jobe, DJ Ivey, and Frierson are big time DBs. Campbell will be icing on the cake, if he commit. I reviewed the film on all of the DBs and four stand out the most because they are playmakers: Hall, Jobe, Blades, and DJ Ivey. Campbell has the ideal size and speed, but I have not seen him impact a game from his position. I like the fact that Campbell can take away deep threats and play on an island, but never seen him score a TD. Please send me the film that I am missing! Jobe and Hall will be big time safeties! DJ Ivey is underrated in my opionion, and I believe he has the best CB skills.

Advertisement
Back