Al Blades, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Even though this was a foregone conclusion since he came out the womb, this is the most excited I've been for a commit in a while.

Don't care who we closed with. Don't care what the ranking would have been. This class would not have been complete without Blades.

Advertisement
Also:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Even though this was a foregone conclusion since he came out the womb, this is the most excited I've been for a commit in a while.

Don't care who we closed with. Don't care what the ranking would have been. This class would not have been complete without Blades.

Same.

**** yes! I would say welcome to the family but you've always been family young man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
No idea why anyone doubted him coming. This is bigger than an elite player being a hurricane. This is a kid who's gonna uphold his family's legacy while creating his own

I hope he wears that #7 with the same fire that his father did

"His moment." Wtf are you even babbling about Pete? Aka.... a poster beat me to the punch.

Hilarious. I beat Pete to it and he deletes my post to act like be broke the story..... lol. That's comical. Anyway, glad he's on board.

Dude hush. You got info from a family members social media. Pete said he wanted to let the kid have his moment and his own official thread. Al reads this board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back