Al being Al (part 1)

If he wants his players to be unselfish, maybe he should lead by example and quit being the most selfish **** in the entire organization. How else would you characterize someone that refuses to make changes or listen to anyone else. Such a hypocrite.

THIS

Advertisement
smh

He is 3-8 against teams ranked in the top 25 at the time UM played them.

“I feel like he’s closer to us now,” senior linebacker Raphael Kirby said. “He reaches out to us. He helps us with anything we need. … He’s been around more, been in touch, texting and calling.”

One thing about Saban, he can care less about a players feelings

A drowning man will do that - reach out and grasp at anything in desperation.

What can we say about Golden that hasn't already been said???? For me , his biggest downfall is his inability to make changes and adapt. He's made his bed, and has refused to make changes to his **** staff. Win , lose , this will probably be his last year at UM. I'm rooting for my canes, but Golden has proven time after time that he's not a good fit here.

the really nauseating thing for me is how the media even today still gives him at least a partial pass, saying that hes smart, has a masters in psych, binders, etc.

WGAF? the guy is the worst coach in UM history by far and the worst coach in the Power 5. he is incompetent and continues to use horribly transparent BS excuses and the media lets him slide with them

Golden shouldn't even be allowed to speak Gary Patterson's name or of his team without permission.

The real question is does golden actually believe his bull****? Does he actually believe that TCU improved because of supposed better team chemistry?

I dont think he believes it. he is a classic conman

Advertisement
I was going to cut back on my alcohol consumption this year, but somehow I don't see that happening. Al is to blame! I'd like to put him in a an old car and push the button to crush it. If he want's to play psychologist then go work at a mental institution. Just get the **** away from Miami please!

In a letter to players sent Jan. 1, Golden stated his manifesto for the new year. As an example he used TCU, which went from 4-8 in 2013 to barely missing the College Football Playoff in 2014. The reason, he wrote: it became an unselfish team.

LMAO

lol, they improved in 2014 for 2 main reasons - they were decimated by departures and player injuries in 2013 and they hired a new OC who installed a completely new offense and was/is regarded as one of the best offensive minds in CFB.

Advertisement
Back