2025 Akylin Dear, RB - Quitman HS (Quitman,MS)

Advertisement

I know that Miami is also working on Top247 running back Akylin Dear We’ve heard a bunch about Alvin Henderson (who is expected to be back in South Florida on March 28) and Byron Louis at the tailback position this cycle. More recently, names like Girard Pringle Jr. and Shekai Mills-Knight have emerged. But a blue-chip tailback we haven’t talked about much is Dear. The Mississippi native could be a tough pull from the in-state Rebels, but the Hurricanes and new running backs coach Matt Merritt are working hard in that recruitment. There is a chance that Dear makes it down to Coral Gables some time in April. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s something that took place before spring ball wraps up.

I know that Miami is also working on Top247 running back Akylin Dear We’ve heard a bunch about Alvin Henderson (who is expected to be back in South Florida on March 28) and Byron Louis at the tailback position this cycle. More recently, names like Girard Pringle Jr. and Shekai Mills-Knight have emerged. But a blue-chip tailback we haven’t talked about much is Dear. The Mississippi native could be a tough pull from the in-state Rebels, but the Hurricanes and new running backs coach Matt Merritt are working hard in that recruitment. There is a chance that Dear makes it down to Coral Gables some time in April. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s something that took place before spring ball wraps up.

That film is very nice. Kid will be 215 when he gets into a proper strength program and if he can keep that speed out of breaks he is going to be a problem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Elite RB.

3rd in my top 5.
Waiting GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its some schools im starting to notice evaluate certain positions very well. Of course us with oline, ole miss with rbs seem very solid, believe it or not uga with wrs are starting to catch my eye, Michigan with dbs and dline.

Should start following their list to poach some guys that maybe aren’t highly rated

Advertisement
Back