Akeem Jones Throwin up the []_[]

Advertisement
wow never seen any film on this kid until now.. i just know nobody on here wants him..idk why..the kid throws a **** good ball..and he seems pretty athletic

looks to much like Jacory.. plus he tries to hard to throw the ball not a natural passer...

Advertisement
smh when we don't pick him up and he becomes another geno smith, watch the posters starts crying about how golden ain't getting it done.

Really like this guy's talent. Watched him in a 7on7 setting and he is a strong, talented passer. Can't judge him until I see him with live bullets, but I hope Golden and Fisch are keeping a close eye on him.

Advertisement
Anyone know if he's open to playing safety? It'd be nice to have someone with his size and athleticism ball hawking who's a former QB.

If he doesnt play safety now why waste a ship on a kid that never played the position in highschool

The only thing I dont like is that hes use to running a spread. Does Carol City do anything under center? A good qb coach will coach him up but thats the only thing id be worried about

Advertisement
I take nothing from those highlights. No qb skills anyhow. Catch and throw to guy you are staring at is not what it tales to be a qb.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back