Akeem Dent

OP, we’ve got about as much of a chance at Dent as you have of moving out of your mom’s basement.

Advertisement
10 should be the the minimum.. Not the absolution of Mark Richt
10 wins isn't a minimum here. If you have a gun to my head and I'm forced to pick a number, I'd say 9. But theres more to it. Richt has to win this division 4 out of 5 years. Has to. It's so bad. I can excuse s year like this year if its sandwiched between 2 division winning years. But in the off year, win a bowl game. Recruit well. And in the years we win the division, let's say 4 of 5, win the ACC twice. Make the playoffs. We have to be trending up nationwide and we aren't. Honestly I'm not thinking he can get it done here. We'll see what happens next year, but with everything we've seen on the field and off this year, I highly doubt we're relevant nationally next year, let alone the ACC

10 wins isn't a minimum here. If you have a gun to my head and I'm forced to pick a number, I'd say 9. But theres more to it. Richt has to win this division 4 out of 5 years. Has to. It's so bad. I can excuse s year like this year if its sandwiched between 2 division winning years. But in the off year, win a bowl game. Recruit well. And in the years we win the division, let's say 4 of 5, win the ACC twice. Make the playoffs. We have to be trending up nationwide and we aren't. Honestly I'm not thinking he can get it done here. We'll see what happens next year, but with everything we've seen on the field and off this year, I highly doubt we're relevant nationally next year, let alone the ACC
So if he's making the acc title game 4/5 years we are playing 14 games and you're saying 9 wins is the minimum? Losing 5 games a year is the standard now?

Advertisement
Regular season. Meant to type that

I’m with you I’m not happy about this year at all, but I’m not going to sit and cry about it all day. It happened I got over it, now if this crap happens again next year I’m done. Richt NEEDS to get the ship back next year, if not the heat will be way too high for even him to survive.

Golden level of talent.?

Kaaya
Walton
Edwards
Coley
Berrios
Brady
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora

Had Richards committed when let go.

Chad Thomas
Kendrick norton
RJ Mcintosh
AQM
Trent Harris
Jermaine Grace
Artie
Corn Elder
Jamal Carter
Reshawn Jenkins
Jaquan Johnson
Michael Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine

Had Joe Jackson, Shaq, Pinckney all committed

So Golden level talent? Hmmmm
Golden level of talent.?

Kaaya
Walton
Edwards
Coley
Berrios
Brady
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora

Chad Thomas
Kendrick norton
RJ Mcintosh
AQM
Trent Harris
Jermaine Grace
Artie
Corn Elder
Jamal Carter
Reshawn Jenkins
Jaquan Johnson
Michael Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine

And he got this talent to come while on probation!!!

So when Richt wins 10 games will that quiet the tears? Just wondering
Depends on HOW we wins them. If he wins then by the skin of his teeth and shows no progress with fixing our issues, then no.

If he shows the ability to correct his mistakes and that leads to more wins, the tears will lessen.

But tears don’t stop at 10 wins, because that’s not the goal.

Advertisement
So if he's making the acc title game 4/5 years we are playing 14 games and you're saying 9 wins is the minimum? Losing 5 games a year is the standard now?
The fans of this program have become pathetic. LOL at 9 wins. Folden won 9.

A developmental program like Vag Tech won at least 10 something like 13 years in a row in this horrible division.

Advertisement
Golden level of talent.?

Kaaya
Walton
Edwards
Coley
Berrios
Brady
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora

Chad Thomas
Kendrick norton
RJ Mcintosh
AQM
Trent Harris
Jermaine Grace
Artie
Corn Elder
Jamal Carter
Reshawn Jenkins
Jaquan Johnson
Michael Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine

Yea I wouldn’t mind golden level talent at this point

1545585872128.gif

Advertisement
You guys think we have a legit shot I know he's looking for BIG bags but bama is filling up possibly Georgia too they about to get Elam but I heard good things about him so I just think long as Clemson or auburn don't come on late putting the full court press on him I think we got a legit shot with this 5 star CB that rumph can make a first rounder

$100K + Gray Shirt to Bama or UGA...

And he got this talent to come while on probation!!!

I have mentioned this in another thread how Diaz took goldens talent and made it flourish. Not sure we will miss Diaz in terms of recruiting cause he hadn’t proved he could do it. We will see what this defense has next year when all of Golden’s guys are gone. Same with the offense. Golden missed on a ton of guys but that list shows he did better than average overall. He just had terrible coordinators and staff.

Advertisement
Back