Akeem Dent

Odysseus

Freshman
You guys think we have a legit shot I know he's looking for BIG bags but bama is filling up possibly Georgia too they about to get Elam but I heard good things about him so I just think long as Clemson or auburn don't come on late putting the full court press on him I think we got a legit shot with this 5 star CB that rumph can make a first rounder

Advertisement
Nope.

Dent - Alabama
Elam - Georgia
MAR - Auburn
Boogle - Alabama
Stevenson - Georgia
Hasselwood - Oklahoma

Oh....

Justin Fields - Ohio State

But not to worry. We’ll win sone recruiting battles against Toledo and Valdosta State for some lightly recruited low 3-stars none of us have ever heard of.

You know, the next Robert Knowles or Junior Alexis types.

We’re ****ed for at least 5 years. Probably longer.

FSU is signing a better class than we are.

Advertisement
Dwight-Schrute-Laughing.gif

Nope.

Dent - Alabama
Elam - Georgia
MAR - Auburn
Boogle - Alabama
Stevenson - Georgia
Hasselwood - Oklahoma

Oh....

But not to worry. We’ll win sone recruiting battles against Toledo and Valdosta State for some lightly recruited low 3-stars none of us have ever heard of.

Idk about ****ed for 5 years but everything else you said is true. Last class was strong. No way to cut it this year is really bad. Disaster. Richt gotta go.

Nope.

Dent - Alabama
Elam - Georgia
MAR - Auburn
Boogle - Alabama
Stevenson - Georgia
Hasselwood - Oklahoma

Oh....

I see a lot of time frames being thrown around.
That dude from LSU said 10 years.
How did you come up with this number?

Idk about ****ed for 5 years but everything else you said is true. Last class was strong. No way to cut it this year is really bad. Disaster. Richt gotta go.

This year’s abortion of a class wipes out any progress we were making last year in terms of improving talent and depth.

What matters is blue chip ratio. Last year’s class had us on track, this year’s class erases all the progress we made last year, and sets our roster back to Al Golden levels of talent.

And it will take 4 years for all these projects and scrubs to cycle off the roster. The worst players always redshirt and stick around longer, wasting space.

Plus, Richt is on contract until 2022.

Advertisement
I see a lot of time frames being thrown around.
That dude from LSU said 10 years.
How did you come up with this number?

Given that it takes 4/5 years to recycle the roster. We’re taking a lot of projects who are not UM caliber.

Besides, Richt isn’t getting fired this year, next year, or anytime soon. So I don’t expect 2020 class to be any better than this one.

Kids don’t want to come here.

Punctuation is your friend, my man. No, there's no chance in **** dent ends up here.

This year’s abortion of a class wipes out any progress we were making last year in terms of improving talent and depth.

What matters is blue chip ratio. Last year’s class had us on track, this year’s class erases all the progress we made last year, and sets our roster back to Al Golden levels of talent.

And it will take 4 years for all these projects and scrubs to cycle off the roster. The worst players always redshirt and stick around longer, wasting space.

Plus, Richt is on contract until 2022.

Golden level of talent.?

Kaaya
Walton
Edwards
Coley
Berrios
Brady
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora

Had Richards committed when let go.

Chad Thomas
Kendrick norton
RJ Mcintosh
AQM
Trent Harris
Jermaine Grace
Artie
Corn Elder
Jamal Carter
Reshawn Jenkins
Jaquan Johnson
Michael Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine

Had Joe Jackson, Shaq, Pinckney all committed

So Golden level talent? Hmmmm

Advertisement
Nope.

Dent - Alabama
Elam - Georgia
MAR - Auburn
Boogle - Alabama
Stevenson - Georgia
Hasselwood - Oklahoma

Oh....

Crazy thing is Mark Richt will find a way to win 10 games next year because the schedule will be easier than most. CMR has a reputation built on fools gold, he’ll do just good enough next season to retain the job until the next 2018 type meltdown occurs. Rinse and repeat.

Golden level of talent.?

Kaaya
Walton
Edwards
Coley
Berrios
Brady
Njoku
Herndon
Isidora

Had Richards committed when let go.

Chad Thomas
Kendrick norton
RJ Mcintosh
AQM
Trent Harris
Jermaine Grace
Artie
Corn Elder
Jamal Carter
Reshawn Jenkins
Jaquan Johnson
Michael Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine

Had Joe Jackson, Shaq, Pinckney all committed

So Golden level talent? Hmmmm

Yeah, he's in,his I hate recht feelings. Which are not allowing him to be rational.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back