Akeem Dent - any updates

redrum234

Recruit
Since signing day, I've not been on the site as regularly as leading up to NSD. I have not heard anything regarding Akeem Dent. Are we still actively trying to flip him or are we going to wait until another Asante Samuel situation develops. Where FSU flops again this season, Taggert is under pressure and then we try desperately at the last minute to woo this kid. Or is he fully locked in with FSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
A side note is that his HS track season has not been going that well this year as he is running considerable slower than last year. Injury?

Advertisement
I don't know ****, but everything I read is that the kid is solid to FSU, and that he did not perform all that well in camps and may be a bit over rated.
Im not as highly fond of this kids skills and it has nothing to do with him flippin, the 5 star thing 5 stars? this kid is a 4 star IMO. Tyson fuqin jumped of the screen when u saw his highlights

Yes his brother is at FSU and according to Wiltfong update from 247 we are after him still. Mom is in Miami corner but that never seems to work in our favor lol.

I think Mom being in your corner has been a reason we were “at the table” but the coaching the past decade plus has been terrible

Advertisement
Akeem is easily a 5 star..... It's not even a discussion. Plays the game at another speed. His brother is a walk on at fsu but as previously mentioned his mom loves Rumph and Richt. Not as solid as you may think.

If you think Tyrique is better that's fine. Prob playing safety if he comes here but to say Akeem isn't there is Ludacris

Akeem is easily a 5 star..... It's not even a discussion. Plays the game at another speed. His brother is a walk on at fsu but as previously mentioned his mom loves Rumph and Richt. Not as solid as you may think.
hat kid is not coming here bruh trust me

Advertisement
Keep recruiting guys until the end and see what happens. This does seem like one we lose out on every year but you can’t guys if you’re not in the game.

hat kid is not coming here bruh trust me

I don’t see a five star either. Five stars should jump off the screen and he doesn’t. IMO the Stevenson kid looks significantly better.

I felt that way when he was committed to UF. I also thought Dent was a tad overrated when he was committed to us.

Dent looks more like a Chauncey Gardner than a Tyson Campbell. Tbh, I’d take Elam over him too.

That being said .....I definitely take him if he wanted in. But i doubt that happens

Advertisement
Back