Premium
Currently Visiting a number of schools including UGA and Tennessee

He should be making his second trip to Miami within the next couple of weeks

I love his game.

Advertisement
Currently Visiting a number of schools including UGA and Tennessee

He should be making his second trip to Miami within the next couple of weeks

I love his game.

With his recruitment, do we have anything to worry about Collins? How many are we looking to take, especially now after Dillard looks to be in limbo.

I think Collins will stick as long as his grades are fine.

With The RB situation, I think a lot of it depends on what position Ray Lewis III is being recruited at. The staff will continue to recruit running backs, but whether or not another one winds up in this class remains to be seen.

IMO, Turman is the perfect back for what they are looking for. He would fill the big back role that Dillard would have played.

Peter - You consider Dillard a casualty for sure? If he's out then I think we need to sure up that second back right away and I would love to get Turman.

shwarma5 said:
Peter - You consider Dillard a casualty for sure? If he's out then I think we need to sure up that second back right away and I would love to get Turman.

At this point, yes I am looking at it like he won't be in the class an the coaches have to recruit like that, which they are

Advertisement
shwarma5 said:

At this point, yes I am looking at it like he won't be in the class an the coaches have to recruit like that, which they are

You think he might end up at Tenn with Phillips?

that kid is so overrated.. i seen him play plenty of times.. he is an average back..

people around boone think he is better than James washington... idk why they think that..

So, Peter, do you see Dallas Crawford staying on O going forward after this year? I know originally he was slated to play on D

Though he's not a true RB and will probably be more of a slot guy, the coaches said they planned to use Dallas as both a RB and WR. And with our pretty sever lack of depth at RB, I can't see how Dallas doesn't stay on offense.

Advertisement
jevoasis said:
So, Peter, do you see Dallas Crawford staying on O going forward after this year? I know originally he was slated to play on D

Well, DMoney has said that Crawford has been impressive on offense. I personally like him at Safety, and who knows, maybe with the recent Ray Ray developments he has to go back to D, but I think he stays on offense

I think Crawford sticks on offense. If you look at his build and skillset, his ideal role is as a slot receiver who occasionally carries the ball. He's strong but short with 4.7ish speed. His quickness and instincts are his best attributes and those fit best with the "utility infielder" role.

Golden likes bigger safeties and the speed of the group is improving with the '12 and '13 classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back