Ahmon "AR15" Richard is who I thought Stacy Coley would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar152016

Band
Banned
I don't get the hype with Coley and never will. And there are still people who think Coley is a true #1 or some elite WR talent or a 1st rounder. I ask those who love COley. What does he do well?

YAC - Awful at YAC. Touch him and he falls
Bad ball control - falling down to make a catch when not needed. does not high point the football. never seen him go up and grab it.

In the NFL he will be a #3 WR at best. he doesn't have anything he does really well....expect for speed. but he is not elite in that catogeory as well. he's very fast. not elite..

that's where AR15 comes in. Anyone who watched him knows what I mean. He runs effortlessly, smooth, and is an elite speed WR. There's a reason CMR and Kaaya were targeting him deep on multiples throws because they've been seeing it in practice.

I'm going ot be honest, I fully expect AR15 to be our best receiver my mid year going foward.

Advertisement
Starting to see this about coley man u right....reason saban didnt go for coley hard and went for ar hard. Coley is just fragile

I don't get the hype with Coley and never will. And there are still people who think Coley is a true #1 or some elite WR talent or a 1st rounder. I ask those who love COley. What does he do well?

Bad ball control - falling down to make a catch when not needed. does not high point the football. never seen him go up and grab it.

In the NFL he will be a #3 WR at best. he doesn't have anything he does really well....expect for speed. but he is not elite in that catogeory as well. he's very fast. not elite..

that's where AR15 comes in. Anyone who watched him knows what I mean. He runs effortlessly, smooth, and is an elite speed WR. There's a reason CMR and Kaaya were targeting him deep on multiples throws because they've been seeing it in practice.

I'm going ot be honest, I fully expect AR15 to be our best receiver my mid year going foward.

Bruh. Go **** yourself.

Everyone with a brain knew AR15 was the best recruit this cycle for us and was an instant impact player....by far the best of the three fr wr

Bruh. Go **** yourself.

Bruh coley has todo something this year true words he does if not he busted

Advertisement
First thing Canes "fans" need to understand is you can compliment a Miami player without dissing another. "Richards is going to be a great player" see, not too hard.

Second, Coley is going to be a great player the reason he is not elite yet is that he is always getting injured. Usually his injuries are bruises and things like that, that can be helped with an increase in muscle and strength like he did this off season and will continue in the NFL.

Coley is elite in speed, catching, and just like you said about Richards he runs effortlessly, smooth, and is an elite speed WR. If you need proof look at his Freshman highlights along with last year. When he was healthy he was great. He got a ton of yards after catch: he scored running, catching, and on special teams his first year. He may not end up being a 1st round pick, but he will be a solid NFL player and will have a great Senior year.

Thing that will set Richards apart is that frame. Looks like he could get up to 215-220 no problem, and maintain the speed. Going to be a handful in all aspects. I didn't realize how projectable his frame was based on the high school tapes.

Coley is awesome and I love him and I think this board is hard on him because he isn't Andre Johnson...but he will never be the all around player Richards is capable of becoming.

Thing that will set Richards apart is that frame. Looks like he could get up to 215-220 no problem, and maintain the speed. Going to be a handful in all aspects. I didn't realize how projectable his frame was based on the high school tapes.

Coley is awesome and I love him and I think this board is hard on him because he isn't Andre Johnson...but he will never be the all around player Richards is capable of becoming.

AR is going to be an incredible miami type player a fkin animal.......he was talkin **** to from the word go super confident

The new class of posters around here is terrific.

Great thread. Well done.

Advertisement
I thought Coley was down for the count on Saturday night. I saw him come down funny and was hoping it wasn't for the season.

Everyone with a brain knew AR15 was the best recruit this cycle for us and was an instant impact player....by far the best of the three fr wr

I love love love AR. Been at the helm of the AR fan bus for a while now for the reasons you state, with the exception of Shaq Quarterman who I think is our best recruit this past cycle. He is going to be fun to watch over the next few years.

Coley has shown enough to warrant the hype, its understandable.

Coley, imo, is a better all around threat as you can use him on special teams and trick plays. He is elite talent in every since of the word. I liken him to Percy Harvin. Both are game changers but a bit fragile.

Lets have Ahmon get thru a season before these type of posts.

LOL at Percy Harvin.

Not even close.

He's got to show it for at least one season.

Advertisement

AR is going to be an incredible miami type player a fkin animal.......he was talkin **** to from the word go super confident

Didn't mean to down vote.

Starting to see this about coley man u right....reason saban didnt go for coley hard and went for ar hard. Coley is just fragile

Did coley get hurt? The dude was skinny and weak as **** that was his problem. He is up to about 195 now. You havent heard a word about him being banged up through the summer since felder got him right.

Bruh. Go **** yourself.

Bruh coley has todo something this year true words he does if not he busted

Dude played like 8 games last year and had 689 yards. He had one bad year as a soph and ****ers acting like he never did nothing all of a sudden.

Advertisement
Stacy Coley was who we all thought Stacy Coley could be his freshman year...then he had the quintessential "sophomore slump".

Last year he balled when he was healthy.

Richards has played less than 60 minutes. Yes, he looks like the real deal...but let's slow down a bit.

LOL at Percy Harvin.

Not even close.

He's got to show it for at least one season.

Athletically, they are very close. that was my only point.

If Coley played on that Florida team he would have been highlighted in that offense just like Percy.

I'm not going to compare an Urban/Mullen led offense to a Coley/Golden offense because its not fair to Stacy.

Athletically they are both game changing athletes.

I love these threads. Can't compliment one player without tearing down another. Coley had a terrible sophomore season but he looked good as a true freshman and played really well when healthy last year. Not sure how he's a bust, sounds good though I guess. He's going to eat this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back