Ahmmon Richards Tweet

Advertisement

Don't shoot the messenger since obviously nothing's been confirmed but a man can dream, right?

1576326537973.gif

Advertisement
Could mean a multitude of things, maybe he wants to get a tryout with the browns? Maybe “and I seriously doubt this” Alonzo is coming to the U and he wants to be on the staff in some capacit”that’s not it lol” or most likely he just started a sports marketing agency and he would like on field access to players. Play it smart and go with the last one because that makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Could mean a multitude of things, maybe he wants to get a tryout with the browns? Maybe “and I seriously doubt this” Alamo’s is coming to the U and he wants to be on the staff in some capacit”that’s not it lol” or most likely he just started a sports marketing agency and he would like on field access to players. Play it smart and go with the last one because that makes the most sense.
But why does Alonzo have zero related to the browns on his Twitter? Nothing. He tweets more about Miami Football Canes Football and Former canes than the Browns. Usually at that level your Twitter is almost run by the team. Organization official title plastered all over the account.

Advertisement
Could mean a multitude of things, maybe he wants to get a tryout with the browns? Maybe “and I seriously doubt this” Alamo’s is coming to the U and he wants to be on the staff in some capacit”that’s not it lol” or most likely he just started a sports marketing agency and he would like on field access to players. Play it smart and go with the last one because that makes the most sense.
Your right though at the end of the day it's all just speculations.

But why does Alonzo have zero related to the browns on his Twitter? Nothing. He tweets more about Miami Football Canes Football and Former canes than the Browns. Usually at that level your Twitter is almost run by the team. Organization official title plastered all over the account.
It is possible that he is coming I just personally don’t think so because it makes to much sense and I’m used to disappointment haha.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going with
1. Blake James is losing football to Highsmith
2. Highsmith will have input on personnel
3. AR has two years of eligibility left
4. Urban Meyer to the []_[]
Loooooooool I will CashApp you my whole check for speaking this into existence if this even comes close to happening.

Advertisement
Back