Ahmmon Richards interview with Orange Bowl boys

Advertisement
Fck his KKK groupie brother. He should be on the KKK Boys podcast. Don’t give a **** what that groupie has to say.

Couple douche bags called my post dumb asking why they're interviewing his brother.

What are the chances those interested in how Marks adjusting at Auburn are sitting on a ***** at the edge of their seat while listening?

Advertisement
That is a great podcast. Those hangouts are the best...firsthand information of what went on inside the program. When is the next one??

Couple douche bags called my post dumb asking why they're interviewing his brother.

What are the chances those interested in how Marks adjusting at Auburn are sitting on a ***** at the edge of their seat while listening?

Did you listen to the podcast? It wasn’t about Mark. It was about Ahhmon. Marks part was minimal and it was a brief phone call.

Advertisement
Did you listen to the podcast? It wasn’t about Mark. It was about Ahhmon. Marks part was minimal and it was a brief phone call.
[/QUOTE

Easy...hahaha. It was just a nice gesture for Ahmmon that is all. I set the whole thing up. Honestly all I wanted to ask was what advice he would give his younger brother embarking on his college career. When Ahmmon said "Play like it could be your last day." I literally got chills and fought back tears. You could tell Ahmmon was still so sad he wasn't playing football again. But chin up. He is a bright and intelligent young man and I think the sky is the limit for him.

Sharp kid.........that house with Brax, and Brad had something going on;;(LMAO) ....that is what College should be all about.
Enjoyed the p-cast.

They won't crack about that. 0-4. Somebody has to have loose lips on this. We wont stop until we find this out.

That is a great podcast. Those hangouts are the best...firsthand information of what went on inside the program. When is the next one??

We release the OBB once a week between monday and thursday. (Big Secret Reason for that-Ro's fault) And honestly between the CanesInsight Pod with D$ and the Laugh fest with the OBB I think this is a nice age for Cane's Pod Content.

I thought it was great. I felt the same way when I heard that part. He's a well spoken, intelligent young man and he will go far in life. I guess I just don't understand why there would be any objection to Mark being involved at all. I agree with all of you in your opinion on how he handled his recruitment. He couldn't have handled it with more class. Just my opinion!

Looking forward to the next one!

Advertisement
I thought it was great. I felt the same way when I heard that part. He's a well spoken, intelligent young man and he will go far in life. I guess I just don't understand why there would be any objection to Mark being involved at all. I agree with all of you in your opinion on how he handled his recruitment. He couldn't have handled it with more class. Just my opinion!

Looking forward to the next one!

I mean I was honest with Mark. Told him he handled his recruitment with class and I sincerely meant that when I said it. (I have seen way worse in that regards) He wanted to go to Auburn and I say good for him. Then you get a little tid bit with Ahmmon how he maybe was rushed to come back when he shouldn't. Wish both the Richard's brothers well.

Now behind the scenes it was like trying to hit a moving target from a train. Mark had workouts at 4 pm. And the star of the show Ahmmon was a little late. (A lot late) That's why the phone call happened so early in the show. Hahahaha.

As the dial tones were going on it finally hit me "What if they don't get along?" But by that point it was way too late. lol. Thankfully they were supportive of one another. Although Mark just literally called ahmmon a horse the way he ate his costco muffin.

“Hightower is likely to go to the next level. He catches everything”

What?
WHAT!?????
Ahmonn have you watched a game?

Advertisement
I mean I was honest with Mark. Told him he handled his recruitment with class and I sincerely meant that when I said it. (I have seen way worse in that regards) He wanted to go to Auburn and I say good for him. Then you get a little tid bit with Ahmmon how he maybe was rushed to come back when he shouldn't. Wish both the Richard's brothers well.

Now behind the scenes it was like trying to hit a moving target from a train. Mark had workouts at 4 pm. And the star of the show Ahmmon was a little late. (A lot late) That's why the phone call happened so early in the show. Hahahaha.

As the dial tones were going on it finally hit me "What if they don't get along?" But by that point it was way too late. lol. Thankfully they were supportive of one another. Although Mark just literally called ahmmon a horse the way he ate his costco muffin.

In defense of UM, at 95 percent of major college football programs players are rushed back. I have seen it firsthand.

Advertisement
Back