Ahmmon Richards interview with Orange Bowl boys

brock

All-American
Advertisement
I got through about 15 minutes of it on my commute. It’s great so far. They had his little brother on the show. Seems like ahmonn is a great inclfuence on him and the parents clearly did a great job cause they have two very respectful well spoken kids. Great job OBB @Roman Marciante

Pretty **** insightful throughout the interview. GREAT INTERVIEW

Also Answered whether other schools offered something weren’t supposed to in his recruitment and tune in at 1 hour 27 minute mark or so

I hope he didnt admit to it. To some people, that would imply that Miami offered more.

Pretty **** insightful throughout the interview. GREAT INTERVIEW

Also Answered whether other schools offered something weren’t supposed to in his recruitment and tune in at 1 hour 27 minute mark or so
Interesting how they asked him about breakout candidates at receiver for next year and he only mentioned JT4 and Hightower.

Advertisement
He was injured and couldn't play, yet the coaching staff played him anyways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone have any insight on Ahmmon around the team this year? Similar to how himself and Malek Young were last year?

He mentioned that he was still taking some time for himself and just going to focus on school for the moment. I think he mentioned once he was right he would go back to help out. But still you could tell not playing was hurting him a bit. He was a great guest. Better human being. Couldn't be more impressed.

Advertisement
Sharp kid.........that house with Brax, and Brad had something going on;;(LMAO) ....that is what College should be all about.
Enjoyed the p-cast.

Advertisement
Back