Ahmmon Richards commits (2016)

Rivals has this kid listed at 6'3 175, if so with 2 years to grow, this kid could be a monster.

I kinda like that he is skinny right now, so he can add only good weight by the time he gets here, IMO kid is a FS or tall CB(if he has the hips) or just might be our tall WR for 2016.

Has great film, love the pick up.

Advertisement
I dont live too far from this kid. Might go check him out in the fall.

notcreepy.net

Whats creepy. I live in west Palm beach which is not too far from wellington. Going to check out a game in the fall is creepy? Smh. Get a grip dude. Maybe a rubber one

Advertisement
Another great addition to the 2016 class!

Very happy to hear that we're taking Richards as an ATH. We already have three elite receivers in that class, so it would be ideal to spread the wealth and allow Richards to play in the secondary. Need to strengthen the defense with versatile athletes like these.

Welcome to the :neonu:!

333.gif

Last edited:
Kid seems extremely legit based on highlights....Great pickup..... He reminds me of stacy coley a lot with the ball in his hands and how smooth he is all he is missing is the top end speed stacy has. Our WR core will be something to be reckoned with for years to come

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love his tape.

I see him as an ATH not as a WR.

So what positions would that be?

Watching his highlights my guess is free safety.

There is no way he not a WR dude is awesome with the ball in his hands.
i agree with you the kid is electric with the ball in his hands but he looks like a real good ball hawking safety to me aswell

if we played in a flag football league but kid doesnt lay the wood, let him catch the ball and return kicks

Looks like exceptional burst, hips, and fluidity from a kid who looks a legit 6'2". Won't even say the name of whose HS clips it reminded me of from those perspectives.

Advertisement
Seven of our eight recruits are nationally ranked on ESPN and all of them are in the top 200. People will say stars don't matter but perception is reality and stars matter if to no one else but the recruits. Kids want to be in a loaded class. The best part is these kids all show up on film. I don't see many kids that don't deserve their early ratings. What a start for 2016

Love his tape.

I see him as an ATH not as a WR.

So what positions would that be?

Watching his highlights my guess is free safety.

There is no way he not a WR dude is awesome with the ball in his hands.
i agree with you the kid is electric with the ball in his hands but he looks like a real good ball hawking safety to me aswell

If he can add about 10-15 pounds then i would have to agree. he didnt do any tackling though. we would need to see that.

Looks like exceptional burst, hips, and fluidity from a kid who looks a legit 6'2". Won't even say the name of whose HS clips it reminded me of from those perspectives.

I see you prefer not to start an argument that has no end when all you were doing was paying a compliment.

Advertisement
Back