rccollins Sophomore Joined Jan 16, 2012 Messages 2,273 Nov 20, 2016 #81 PalmBeachCane said: I got bad info about Richards, and said I would retire my account if he signed here. God I'm so happy I was wrong. Go Canes Click to expand... so......? why are you still here?
PalmBeachCane said: I got bad info about Richards, and said I would retire my account if he signed here. God I'm so happy I was wrong. Go Canes Click to expand... so......? why are you still here?
TheU1984 All American Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 10,357 Nov 20, 2016 #82 rccollins said: PalmBeachCane said: I got bad info about Richards, and said I would retire my account if he signed here. God I'm so happy I was wrong. Go Canes Click to expand... so......? why are you still here? Click to expand... Nobody remembered or cared until you mentioned it. Andrew, please band.
rccollins said: PalmBeachCane said: I got bad info about Richards, and said I would retire my account if he signed here. God I'm so happy I was wrong. Go Canes Click to expand... so......? why are you still here? Click to expand... Nobody remembered or cared until you mentioned it. Andrew, please band.