Ahmmon Richards A.K.A. "Young God" & The Playmakers

Richards is a better player than Coley. Add some more depth and should be good to go next year

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Corch nick saban dosent visit it you around the time hes winnjng a champion for nothing hes a busy man.

This kid has even got his grown muscles yet. His length and route running is unbelievable. I see nfl easy

When his name first popped up, I mentioned how good he could be and he was from the same school I graduated from years ago. Anyhow, he's doing what I knew he was capable of, just a matter of when. Hes just scratching the surface and people are starting to see what I saw long ago, future first rounder.

Advertisement
download_image

Corch nick saban dosent visit it you around the time hes winnjng a champion for nothing hes a busy man.

This kid has even got his grown muscles yet. His length and route running is unbelievable. I see nfl easy

Corch and Saban don't belong together in the same sentence. I don't like him but he's no Corch.

Advertisement
Richards is the most talented player miami has landed on offense in years. True game breaker

Cut the ****.

Coley is a true game breaker. How fast people forget what he has brought to this no life offense/team during his career. Guy put together a fantastic frosh campaign while only starting 3 games, yet scored 7 TD. He had another great year last season despite missing 3 games. His yards would be higher this season had almost all of the deep passes tossed his way been catch able. He still has managed 45 grabs 480 yds and 8 TD with 3 maybe 4 games left.

He has compiled 14 catches for 219 yards for 3 TD vs FSU the past 2 seasons and this past season TD grab was a 4th and 5 from FSU 11 yard line to put the game at 19.

I'm not going to down play AR15 because i am glad we have this guy ready for when Coley graduates, but it is a shame that Coley who is a **** great player gets **** on. Like people wasn't sucking his nuts the same way 4 years ago.

The difference after 3 or 4 years will be AR15 won't suffer the same putrid sentence Coley did with the prior staff. Coley should've never been here for his senior season.

When I saw Richards' high school tape, I was blown away. The kid made it look like he was barely trying. I remember some were shocked when he committed because they thought he was going to be a Gator. I'm glad we got him. The kid is going to do here what AJ Greene did at UGA. It's going to be fun watching him in O&G.

Richards is the most talented player miami has landed on offense in years. True game breaker

Cut the ****.

Coley is a true game breaker. How fast people forget what he has brought to this no life offense/team during his career. Guy put together a fantastic frosh campaign while only starting 3 games, yet scored 7 TD. He had another great year last season despite missing 3 games. His yards would be higher this season had almost all of the deep passes tossed his way been catch able. He still has managed 45 grabs 480 yds and 8 TD with 3 maybe 4 games left.

He has compiled 14 catches for 219 yards for 3 TD vs FSU the past 2 seasons and this past season TD grab was a 4th and 5 from FSU 11 yard line to put the game at 19.

I'm not going to down play AR15 because i am glad we have this guy ready for when Coley graduates, but it is a shame that Coley who is a **** great player gets **** on. Like people wasn't sucking his nuts the same way 4 years ago.

The difference after 3 or 4 years will be AR15 won't suffer the same putrid sentence Coley did with the prior staff. Coley should've never been here for his senior season.

I'm a coley fan too bra I just think ahmmon richards is that talented. He is on the level of cooper and Ridley imo. He's only scratching the surface of his ability too. Coley on the other hand hasn't had a lot of things go his way but he's extremely talented as well. It was a shame we didn't get to see how dynamic our offense would have been with a healthy duke Johnson and a healthy Stacy coley in 2014

AR doesn't get a holding call and line up offsides every game!!! But I guess he's got a couple years to work on that like your senior hero...

Advertisement
U see talent is legit.....if this kid goes to bama and kills it u would have people saying he cant do it here because of coaching. Wrong.....he was legit we got the talent and he does work. So cutt that bs out.....we need sfla talent that saban n fisher go hard after....those r the guys i want.
Exactly!

Gotta start locking down the backyard & putting on a show for these recruits to wanna stay home...

Spreading the ball around & getting it in the hands of our playmakers is the only way to keep these kids enticed about playing for The U.

U got dummies here who think we got pro bowl talent. If this kid goes to bama and does this u would see people say its coaching. No its hes a stud and gets open and this is proof. He was a stud and always has been......u see the hype around Bruce? For what? AR is the real deal and when u got saban going after u full court press u know u the real deal. Im pretty sure saban never knocked on bruce door not once.....secondly juedy is that guy this year and saban has him.....the kid to me would be better than richards but its close....juedy is a elite prospect cooper level imo.

Let's go get him D, I'm ready... the brinks truck is backing up ... do you hear the emergency beeping sound!!??!!
All we need are STUDS!!!

Advertisement
Didn't expect him to be this good this quickly. Thought he needed more strength. The glimpses I was afforded from fall practice were just that: flashes. Saw some similar flashes from Malek Young and Homer, and we haven't seen those turn into the same opportunities. Different situation at WR, no doubt, but Richards has really blossomed. We should game plan around what he brings and can already see Richt moving him around a bit to get mismatches.

My group ran into his pops while walking out of the stadium. He was like "man, yeah, I'm only 42."

Lu,
not getting the relevance of the "I'm only 42" reference?

Advertisement
Back