Ahmmon 100%

Advertisement
Hopefully he stays healthy, and that keeps the hands and timing good getting that work on a regular basis without interruption, then goes out and has the monster year we need.

Advertisement
ain't no way he's 175

i'm 173 at 5'10 and around 11-12% body fat

that'd make him look like steve urkel out there if it was true

where the **** did he get 175 from?

Hahahahahah our fans gotta be the worse. AR is the best WR on the team and it’s not even close..

The worse, huh? I loved what he did his freshman year for us. Clearly when he was hampered by his hamstring or had four drops against Syracuse last year he was not the best wr on our team last season. In my opinion that distinction went to Berrios.

I’m hoping with both the hamstring and the knee back at 100% he will be back to what he showed his freshman year and make a case for himself to become a pro.

Advertisement
Karen Key Largo. She’s legendary and also insane. I’m a fan.

Karen Key Largo... she switched to Texas A&M now.

Wait...she’s no longer an FSU fan?

Boy, she used to talk some mad shlt on Twitter backing the holes.

So I guess she followed Cuckbo to College Station and switched allegiances?

That was one crazy old broad. Kind of a post menopausal female version of Danny Boy Cane without the Aspergers but still kind of crazy and wack funny.

Our fan base has a very short memory, all they remember is seeing Hightower score twice in our spring game against our 2nd team defense
Smh. For me ahmmon is top 3 wr in the country if healthy. But i can say that without taking a shot at my nephew or any of our other kids to qualify it. And just to clear up any confusion hes been roasting any cb put in front of him all spring. Be it dean,jackson or bandy. 2nd team my ***! Make ur point without taking credit away from kids who have grinded to deserve it.

Advertisement
Wait...she’s no longer an FSU fan?

Boy, she used to talk some mad shlt on Twitter backing the holes.

So I guess she followed Cuckbo to College Station and switched allegiances?

That was one crazy old broad. Kind of a post menopausal female version of Danny Boy Cane without the Aspergers but still kind of crazy and wack funny.
She's a fan of both now apparently. (FSU and TAMU) She's a total wackadoo.

Smh. For me ahmmon is top 3 wr in the country if healthy. But i can say that without taking a shot at my nephew or any of our other kids to qualify it. And just to clear up any confusion hes been roasting any cb put in front of him all spring. Be it dean,jackson or bandy. 2nd team my ***! Make ur point without taking credit away from kids who have grinded to deserve it.

I don't believe it was taking a shot at your nephew. I am a big fan of his and cant wait to see him contribute. I am simply saying people forget how great Ahmmon is because he had a down year.

I was responding to the poster that alluded to if he is not 100% he will not see the field. Which is nonsense as he is the most talented receiver on the roster.

Bag season for Ahmmon. If he produces like he did his freshman year + some additional stats, he's gone. I'm pumped to watch him ball out.

Advertisement
I don't believe it was taking a shot at your nephew. I am a big fan of his and cant wait to see him contribute. I am simply saying people forget how great Ahmmon is because he had a down year.

I was responding to the poster that alluded to if he is not 100% he will not see the field. Which is nonsense as he is the most talented receiver on the roster.
Wouldn’t even say down year he was just hurt. Still was productive in the 7 games he played(most of those he didn’t even finish) and still averaged **** near 19 ypc 430 yards 3 tds. Had he played the 6 games he missed he would have put up big numbers

Lol the thing is AR really didn’t even have a down year so to speak. He made many plays when he was somewhat healthy. He had legit injuries. Stop putting him in the Stacy Coley category..

Wouldn’t even say down year he was just hurt. Still was productive in the 7 games he played(most of those he didn’t even finish) and still averaged **** near 19 ypc 430 yards 3 tds. Had he played the 6 games he missed he would have put up big numbers

Agreed....and he did most of this playing injured. So to my original point, Ahmmon at 75% is still arguably going to be our best option at WR

Advertisement
Back