Ahmmon 100%

TC7D

2000 Cane
Miami junior WR Ahmmon Richards (knee) has been medically cleared to take part in summer workouts.

"I am 100 percent go. I'm doing great, feeling better than ever. I am about right there, running routes and all that stuff," Richards said. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder was limited to just six games last season, sustaining a severe hamstring injury in August camp -- he says he tore it, though that has not been confirmed by the team -- which kept him out of action early on and then later seeing his season shut down altogether courtesy of a torn meniscus in his left knee sustained during a late November practice. When healthy, Richards is one of the most dynamic receivers in the country. Miami does have some wiggle room to play matters cautiously with the talented junior as the flow of workouts and camp dictate, as the team's receiving corp is loaded to the gills with intriguing talent.

Source: Rotoworld

Advertisement
6zeve8L.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has had soft tissue injuries both years so far. Was able to overcome them in 2016, not so much last year. I hope they're trying every withcraft procedure possible to keep him away from the muscle pulls....would be really cool to have him at 100% for an entire season.

Advertisement
Oh, and I didn't have a prayer of keeping pants on after reading "loaded to the gills with intriguing talent". Perfectly said and couldn't agree more. People will look back 6-8 years from now and say, "Holy ****! All those kids were on the same roster."

Advertisement
That weight has to be off!! BUT AR82 is definitely a big part of Miami's success on OFFENSE.. With this kid at 100%, Miami's offense is very very hard to stop..

Advertisement
Back