Ahmmon 100%

The worse, huh? I loved what he did his freshman year for us. Clearly when he was hampered by his hamstring or had four drops against Syracuse last year he was not the best wr on our team last season. In my opinion that distinction went to Berrios.

I’m hoping with both the hamstring and the knee back at 100% he will be back to what he showed his freshman year and make a case for himself to become a pro.

When AR is healthy he’s the most talented WR we have. You can’t help real injuries. It happens. Braxton had the best statistical year, but he’d even say AR is the most talented

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 2.17.16 PM.png

That block against FSU was enough for me, no hard feelings about last year lol Kid is due for a good season if he stays healthy, works too hard and too talented not too.

Smh. For me ahmmon is top 3 wr in the country if healthy. But i can say that without taking a shot at my nephew or any of our other kids to qualify it. And just to clear up any confusion hes been roasting any cb put in front of him all spring. Be it dean,jackson or bandy. 2nd team my ***! Make ur point without taking credit away from kids who have grinded to deserve it.
Brooklyn stood up!

Advertisement
I like that NCST WR Kelvin Harmon, but it's not even close, Ahmmon Richards is by far the best WR in the ACC next year.

**** Jeff Thomas and one of our Freshman WRs - Hightower or Pope may be top 5-10 in the ACC next year too. We are ******* loaded at the offensive skill positions, and it's only going to keep on improving.

He might be 175 if he hasn't been lifting weights due to injury, which if he's 100% then they have kept him out of the weight room I'm assuming . But once he starts lifting he will gain weight easily. I'm not concerned about his weight.

Advertisement
I figured he tore that hammy..something just wasn’t right about it all year.

Glad he’s back to his hold self. Game 1 against LSU cbs will be something to behold.

I figured he tore that hammy..something just wasn’t right about it all year.

Glad he’s back to his hold self. Game 1 against LSU cbs will be something to behold.
Yeah he had an ankle injury, the hamstring injury that he was working through all year and then in practice the week of clemson had the knee injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back